150

Chapter 150 They are not that close.

“Then you can send flowers.” Vernon said in a firm tone. “Girls like flowers.”

“Flowers?” Sheehan has never given a girl gifts before, so he has no experience in this field. His cold and deep eyes reveal some doubts. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure! It was a bunch of red roses every day that helped me pursue my girlfriend.”

The handsome and noble man lowered his eyebrows, and thought for a moment. Then he nodded and said,

“Then you can order a bunch of red roses now. Then go to Germy Hall to pack up one dessert, and find a place which sells milk tea. Buy a cup and bring it back.”

When they had dinner last night, he remembered that the little girl said she liked drinking milk tea.

“Yes, Mr. Lambert. Then what about the contract we are discussing with the Zack Group?”

“It doesn’t matter.” The man’s voice sounded light. “You go and do what I said first.”

Vernon: “… Okay”

He now understands why there were “fatuous” kings who could give up his whole country for a beauty in

ancient times!

Mr. Lambert is always so calm and self-sustaining. He has always a pure heart and few desires. And he did not close to a woman for many years.

When a person like that finally has a crush on someone, he can be quite terrifying.

He completely has the potential of being a “fatuous king”!

Vernon left soon.

When the office door closed, Sheehan walked to the black desk, picked up the mobile phone on it and clicked

on WeChat.

The first position at the top of WeChat chat page showed the cute avatar, which was a short-legged cat.

When Sheehan looked at the silly but cute short-legged cat on the avatar, what emerged in his mind was a beautiful and refined face of a girl, and her black and cold eyes, which were very beautiful and full of aura, but always showed some alienation and coldness.

She was really nothing like the cat on her avatar.

The cat was silly, but the owner of cat avatar had a unique character.

Sheehan clicked on the chat box with his finger. After hesitating for a few seconds, he sent a WeChat

message.

When Nikita woke up, it was almost the time for the students to leave school.

She reached out her hands to rub her eyes and took out her mobile phone to check the time. When she clicked on the screen, she saw an unread WeChat message.

It was from Sheehan.

Lambert: It’s almost time for you to finish class. How about I go to pick you up now? Do you have anything you want to eat? I’ll bring it to you.

Nikita just remembered that she needed to help Old Mr. Lambert with his disease tonight.

She hasn’t even eaten lunch since she slept, and now she is a little hungry.,

But if she let Sheehan bring some food for her.

Nikita thought they were not that close.

And she didn’t know if it was her illusion. She thought that the way he talked to her seemed to be too intimate.

They were not that close.

If he let some unrelated people see their conversation, they would think they had a special relationship.

As Nikita clicked on the screen to reply his message.

Her phone vibrated again, and it was another message from Sheehan.

Lambert: Don’t you like the dessert from the Germy Hall? How about I pack one and bring it to you?

Nikita hesitated for a long time and didn’t send out the message which said “No.”

The dessert from the Germy Hall is really delicious.

The dessert she packed and brought back last night was finished by her this morning.

After thinking about it, she clicked on the screen with her finger and deleted the previous reply. She sent a new one to him.

Nikita: Thank you then.

Sheehan’s reply came in with a second: You’re welcome. If Miss Nikita likes it, I can pack one and bring it to you every day.

The strange feeling surged up in Nikita’s heart again.

She frowned and replied, “No need for that. It will be too much trouble.”.