45

Chapter 45 It’s time to reflect on yourself.
Even if they find you, you can’t fight with them in the classroom and break her bones!
“You are the person that President Dylon specially confessed to take good care of. I can’t control you. I can only give
you to President Dylon!”
The principal’s office.
Talbot felt buzzing and had a severe headache.
He pressed his finger on his temple heavily.
No wonder Mr. White is still teaching Class F for so many years!
His ability is really not good!
As a class teacher, he can’t discipline the students in his class, so he bring her here for him to discipline!
Does Mr. White he can discipline her? Of course he can’t!
Mr. White can at least scold Nikita.
But he can’t.
Because Nikita is his little master!
“Nikita…little master, you shouldn’t fight with others.” Talbot pressed his temples and walked back and forth in the
office, and finally said such a sentence.
He can’t scold her, and he even can’t say heavy words, and he has to be respectful in his attitude.
He is really hard.
He is too humbled as the vice principal.
Nikita sat on the leather sofa in the office, with her hands in her pockets, her straight and slender legs overlapping
at will. She squinted and lazily leaned against the soft c*shion behind him, sitting casually and arrogantly.
She doesn’t seem to be here for an education.
It’s like a boss to listen to the report of her employees.
“I didn’t want to fight with them.” Nikita’s voice was light but arrogant, “I was forced by them. Talbot, you are not a
good principal.”
Talbot called Nikita “little master”, and Nikita didn’t let him change this title.
She deserves this title.
Before Talbot didn’t know her identity, so he could call her whatever he wanted, and she wouldn’t correct him.
Now that he knows her identity, so Nikita will not correct him.
Talbot stunned, and his face got gloomy.
He was angry. But this person is his little master, so he must respect her.
He can only hold back his anger and say in a somewhat unhappy tone: “Oh? Does little master think I am not competent enough?
“Yes.” Nikita showed a smile, and her voice is lazy. “Some students in your school often bully other students, do you know it? They met me unluckily today. If they bullied other girls, who do you think will get hurt today?”
Talbot stunned.
“If you manage well, how can there be bullying happening again and again? You, vice president, should review yourself.
For the sake that you are a student of the Old Maddox, I remind you something.”
“Those girls often bully their classmates, forcing many so-called good students in the First Senior High School to
transfer to other schools. You can either discipline them strictly in the future or let them drop out of school.
Otherwise, when they have a big disaster, you, the vice president of the First Senior High School…will lose your job.”
Talbot suddenly raised his head and looked at Nikita in shock.
In the past two years, many students with excellent academic performance have suddenly changed schools.
They are almost girls, whose grades can rank in the top ten.
At that time, in order to keep them, he personally persuaded them for a long time, but those students were determined
to
transfer to another school, and it was useless for him to persuade them.
They didn’t told him specific reasons, but said they want to change the learning environment.
Because there are many students transferred to other schools in the past two years, he has specially investigated the reasons, but nothing has been investigated.
“You mean that the transfer students in these two years have been bullied by them?”