135

Chapter 135 Did your physical education teacher teach you French?

“Someone is really bumbling. It’s nothing if you don’t understand. If you don’t understand, but you pretend to know it well, then it will be funny.” The two girls beside Yvonne seemed to be able to understand her thoughts at the moment, and they got to mock Nikita.

“She even reads a foreign book. It looks like a French book. How funny it is! Is there a French teacher in the poor village where she used to study? In my mind, there might not be an English teacher.

Yvonne, look, whether it is a French book? We don’t understand, but you always know the most, you must know it.” Her two best friends mocked at Nikita continuously, turned their heads and asked Yvonne beside them.

This was their usual trick.

If Yvonne couldn’t say something herself, her two best friends would speak it out for her.

Looking at the “curious” eyes of her best friends, Yvonne pretended to look at Nikita’s book, then pursed her lips and whispered, “Well, that’s a French novel. I’ve read it before.”

After a pause, she gently read a passage from the cover in French.

French was known as the most beautiful and pleasant language in the world.

After Yvonne read out that French with a smile, many eyes immediately turned to her.

The students of the First Senior High School were all good at English.

But few of them learned French well.

Because French was not as easy to learn as English, and compared with English, it was not a necessary language.

Although many people couldn’t understand the French that Yvonne just read out, they felt very nice.

“Yvonne is really amazing. She won the third place in the national English competition before. I didn’t expect even her French to be so good.”

“Otherwise, how can she be selected as the campus queen of the First Senior High School? Do you think the campus queen only needs to be beautiful?”

“So, we should still vote for Yvonne as the next campus queen. We can’t always choose someone who has nothing but a beautiful face to be the campus queen of the First Senior High School. Otherwise, it’s destroying the image of the First Senior High School.”

Yvonne got many fans back by reading the French.

Hearing the buzz, she pursed a reserved smile, and her eyes showed a trace of pride.

The confidence destroyed by Nikita was also recovering little by little.

Nikita had only a beautiful face.

In addition to the face, she had nothing that could be compared with her!

“You just mispronounced two words in French, and there was something wrong with your grammar.” The girl looked up, and her voice was faint. Then she re-read the French that Yvonne had just read.

After reading it, she looked up at Yvonne who had a stunned face and whispered, ” You pronounced wrong even such a simple sentence. Did your physical education teacher teach you French?”

Nikita was too lazy to pay attention to Yvonne and her two stupid best friends.

But she liked French very much.

After listening to Yvonne mispronounce a very simple French sentence, and people around her even thought

that she was knowledgeable, Nikita couldn’t stand it anymore.

It was nothing to show off..

But she shouldn’t mislead others.

When Nikita read out the French, even those who didn’t understand it would immediately recognize the gap.

By contrast, Nikita’s French was obviously more fluent, and her accent sounded pure.

While Yvonne, just got stuck and didn’t read it so smoothly.

It was true that they didn’t understand.

But Nikita said Yvonne had mispronounced two words and had grammar problems?

Suddenly, those who originally thought Yvonne was very capable and were still thinking about whether to vote for her in the next campus queen contest cast questioning eyes at Yvonne.