127

Chapter 127 Giving half of his net worth to Nikita.

The man’s eyes fell on her cherry pink lips, and the eyes were dark.

The waiter quickly packed several desserts. The packed box was very delicate, and a beautiful bow was tied with thin silks.

Nikita took it, narrowed her eyes and showed a rare smile “Thank you.”

It seems that she really likes dessert.

“If Nikita likes to eat dessert here, I can let someone pack some and sent to your place at any time.” Sheehan stared at the rare sweet smile on the girl’s lips, and looked at it for several seconds before slowly taking back his eyes.

The little girl is quite sweet when she smiles.

It turns out that you can please her easily with sweets.

It seems that he will have to feed her more in the future.

You must get reward for something.

Nikita has understood a truth. No one will be good to another person for no reason.

If there is, there must be a plan.

Nikita’s elbow is on the table, and her white fingertips gently across the jaw. She smiled: “Mr. Lambert, do you have anything to ask me?”

“Mr. Lambert pays attention to me for so many days. Ar you fall in love with me at first sight and chase me?”

Sheehan was shocked, and the man’s handsome face showed a trace of consternation. It took a few seconds

to return to normal, and a low chuckle came from his throat: “If Nikita is a few years older, there is indeed such a possibility.”

After a pause, the deep eyes fell on the girl’s porcelain white face again, and he thought for a few seconds: “But Nikita guessed it right. I really need your help me on one thing.”

Nikita raised her eyebrows, supported her face with hands, and hooked her lower lip: “Oh?”

“I’m looking for Lemuel. I’ve been looking for him for more than a year, but I still have no specific news about him. I hope you can help me contact him.”

Nikita: “…”

Lemuel?

Her master?

Have they misunderstood something?

Sheehan stared straight at Nikita and saw her reaction: “Nikita, as long as you can help contact him, all conditions are up to you.”

Nikita laughed out.

The girl’s voice was lazy, and the ending dragged a little long: “Any conditions?” “Are you sure?”

“Of course.” Sheehan nodded. “Whatever I can do.”

“What if I want half of your net worth?” Nikita’s black eyes have a bit of interest, “Are you willing to give me that?”

The Lambert Family is a top giant, who is powerful and rich.

Sheehan is now in power in the Lambert family.

Half of his net worth is an immeasurable figure.

“OK.” The man answered without hesitation. The dark and deep eyes fixed on her, and the fundus revealed a dark surge that Nikita couldn’t understand. “As long as Nikita can help me contact him, and let him treat my grandfather, I will give half of my net worth to you.”

Nikita: “…”

She just said it casually.

Unexpectedly, he really agreed.

It seems that he is really a great filial grandson.

For his grandfather, even half of his net worth can be given away.

Nikita heard people talk about the old man in the Lambert Family.

A few years ago, the old man was unconscious because of a car accident and became a vegetable.

Generally speaking, vegetative people have no hope of being wakened up again.

Unless there is a miracle.

But since it is a miracle, the probability is quite small.

The Lambert Family is not short of money. In recent years, it is futile to find all kinds of famous doctors all over the world to treat Mr.Kane.