117

Chapter 117 But now, Margot has some ambitions.

Patrick thinks Margot is exaggerating.

Soup can be made anytime, and what to do at school at this time?

Yvonne is still in class.

But he didn’t stop her.

Margot’s mood, he can understand.

They are very short of money now, and they are in urgent need of a capital turnover business. These days, he and Margot run around, getting up early and getting bed late every day, just for this matter.

If Yvonne really has a good relationship with that young master.

Then their crisis may really be solved.

Then Yvonne is the savior of his family!

“Since you are going to school, ask Yvonne if she really knows that young master.” Patrick also put his hope on Yvonne and wanted to confirm it as soon as possible. “I thought about it, it will be Yvonne’s birthday in a few days.” “At that time, you can let her invite the young master to our house as a guest.”

“Let’s find another opportunity to mention the company’s affairs.”

“For that young master, helping us is a matter of lifting a finger.” “Presumably, he will not refuse.”

Margot nodded her head.

She also thought of this.

Yvonne’s birthday will be in a few days.

Originally, she thought about doing it simply this time. If that young master is coming, she has to do a grand birthday

dinner.

At that time, she will invite all the people in the circle.

Once the young master of Lambert family had a lot to do with Yvonne, and came to attend Yvonne’s birthday dinner…

Why should they worry about the investment?

How much investment will be delivered to their door!

“I’m going to school.” Margot picked up her mobile phone and looked at the time. “Yvonne should have lunch after

class.”

Patrick nodded and said, “Remember, you must ask clearly what is the relationship between her and that young master.” “Fine, I know how to ask.”

Margot stepped on high heels and walked out quickly.

When she walked to the door, she paused, turned her head, frowned and said to Patrick: “Since Nikita came out of the police station, I have to send her back to Syracuse Village.”

“She is in a school with Yvonne, and the young master is also in that school.” “If because of her relationship, let the young master think that our Yvonne is not a good girl, and the impact will be bad.”

Margot spent so much money on Yvonne since childhood and cultivated so many skills, which was not for nothing.

She has her own plans.

The better Yvonne is, the more famous she is in the circle, and the better family she can marry in the future.

Naturally, this can bring great help to their family.

Although Margot has always felt that her daughter is excellent, she still despises the general giants, but she didn’t dare.

But now, Margot has some ambitions.

to think about the Lambert Family.

Not don’t want to, but the top giants like Swift is not in the same class with them.

But now, Margot has some ambitions.

If the young master of the Swift Family likes her daughter, then she can also think about it.

Margot drives to school.

On the way, she received a phone call from Zoey.

“Madam, Nikita just came back and took away all her luggage. She said that she would not live in this house.” Zoey vividly described all situations after Nikita returned to home.

“Nikita just went back?” “She took all her luggage?” Margot was stunned, her eyes showing the trace of surprise.