129

Chapter 129 As long as he is not dead, she will have a way.

*Mr. Lambert doesn’t believe me?” Nikita saw the man’s hesitation, and she picked her eyebrows. “Fine.”

“Nikita misunderstood. It’s not that I don’t believe you.” Sheehan looked at the girl with distinct personality and pride and immediately made a decision. He said with respect “Then I will bother you.”

“The same thing. You can have the conditions at will. As long as I can, I will do it.”

Nikita squinted and supported her chin as if thinking: “I can’t think of what I want yet. I’ll tell you when I have one. The conditions have no time limitation, right?”

“Of course, you can make your request at any time.”

Nikita nodded and added, “I won’t let you do business without money. If I can’t cure your grandfather, you won’t have to fulfill promise to me.”

Nikita offered to give treatment to the old man of the Lambert Family, because she needed a promise from Sheehan.

Even if she doesn’t use it now.

Once it is useful, she will have the right to use his power

Sheehan’s influence can help her do many things.

She dared to say that because she was at least 70% to 80% sure.

No matter what the disease is, as long as he is not dead, she will have a way.

A vegetable?

She has successfully awakened vegetative people who have been lying for more than 20 years. It is less difficult for that old man who lies for only three or four years.

The girl spoke confidently and looked confident.

Sheehan really gave birth to some expectations.

Perhaps, the old man can really wake up this time.

The man opened his mouth and made a promise of treatment that others didn’t have: “No matter whether you can cure my grandfather or not, you can make a condition for me.” “Then you come back with me to see my grandfather’s situation now?”

“I have to prepare something. I can go there tomorrow.” Nikita looked at the dark sky, covering yawned lips.

Every time Nikita has a full meal, she wants to sleep.

Sheehan saw that she looked sleepy, “OK, after school tomorrow, I will pick you up at school.”

This time, Nikita did not refuse. She nodded and said, “OK”

“Do I need to prepare anything in advance?” Sheehan asked.

“No need.” Nikita shook her head. “Just get your grandfather ready.” “I’ll do the rest.”

Sheehan: “…”

Although there is nothing wrong with this sentence, it sounds a bit strange.

Nikita is not interested in anything when she is sleepy.

She just wants to find a place to sleep.

For example, at this moment, although the handsome man with picturesque eyes is quite delicious, Nikita has no intention to appreciate him.

She stood up lazily, with a lazy breath all over her body and a warm voice: “Mr. Lambert, thank you for inviting me to dinner.” “I have to go back.”

Sheehan also stood up.

The man neatened his shirt cuffs and walked to Nikita. His voice was heavy and provocative, “I will send you

back.”

Germy Hall is also in the city center.

It’s less than ten minutes to take a taxi from Ustang Apartment where Nikita lives.

At this time, it’s past the rush hour, so it’s OK to call a car.

Nikita refused his kindness: “No, I will take a taxi.”

Sheehan only met this girl a few times, but he also found out her character and temper.

“Then I’ll take you out.” He stopped insisting on sending her home.