50

Chapter 50 Little girl, have a Look before you leaving?
The red-haired young man was stunned. The expression on his face became fierce, seems to be embarrassment.
“Nikita, you hit my sister. I’m coming to teach you a lesson today.”
“Oh.” Nikita clearly nodded, “You are the brother of Lucy studied in vocational high school?”
They are worthy of being brother and sister.
Because they all look like idiots.
angry
from
“Do you f*cking know who I am now? Are you afraid?” The red-haired young man reached out and h*oked the hair in front of
his forehead. The slender and narrow triangular eyes looked at Nikita’s face again. His eyes coveted and his words
were
frivolous. “If you are afraid, give me obedience. If you are willing to have a sex with me, I can also consider letting
you go.”
The red-haired boy is Lucy’s brother, Jake.
He received his sister’s WeChat and came to teach her a lesson.
Jake never thought that Nikita was so beautiful, much more beautiful than Yvonne, the campus belle of the First Senior
High School he had been coveted for a long time.
Her bright and beautiful little face, and fair skin…
Jake’s eyes became more and more obscene, and his mind was full of obscene thoughts.
“Well, I’m afraid.” Nikita popped up her lips, the fingers in her pocket pinched again, and the corner of her eyes
overflowed with a strange red.
This is the precursor that she is about to beat someone.
Unfortunately, red-haired boy don’t know.
He thought Nikita was really afraid, and reached out to catch Nikita: “If you are afraid, come and make love with me. I’ll let you go after I feeling comfortable. Otherwise, I will make you cry!”
Nikita narrowed her eyes, and her eyes flashed a trace of ruthlessness.
She took her hands out of her pocket and was about to beat him when she suddenly heard an earth-shattering loud noise.
“Bang!”
The red-haired young man’s Ferrari parked on the side of the road was hit and moved forward several centimeters. The car in the back hit with great force.
The two lights of Ferrari’s front were shattered by the shock.
It’s too noisy.
The red-haired young man turned his head and saw that his car had been hit. He flew into a rage: “F**ck! Which f*cking man without eyes dares to hit my car! Do you want to f*cking die?”
Nikita squinted, vaguely saw a familiar black car.
Because his car was hit, he has no efforts to molest Nikita rogue. His red hair rise on with anger, like an angry golden pheasant with red belly. He angrily walked toward the black car which rear-ended his car.
Nikita retracted her hand, stretched down her slender white fingers, and showed a slightly pityful look on her face.
The opportunity to exercise is interrupted.
She has to say.
The rear-end collision of this car is too timely.
She glanced at the red-hair boy who seemed to rush to kill people. Then she took out her mobile phone and looked at
the
time, sipped her lips, lifted her legs and continued to walk opposite.
Just took a step.
She heard a nice voice ringing from behind her.
The man’s voice was deep and magnetic, and every word sounds like a wonderful note.
It’s super super dulcet.
It makes people’s hearts tremble.
“This is the price list of rear-end collision. Little girl, having a look before you leaving?”
Nikita paused and frowned.
This voice is somewhat familiar.
She turned around with one hand in her pocket, and saw a handsome and elegant face, which was extremely pleasing
to her
eyes and mind.
The man is still wearing the white shirt in the morning, and his legs wrapped in black suit pants are straight and
slender, with wide shoulders, narrow waist and. The figure ratio is perfect, which is an excellent figure that attracts
people’s attention even more than the supermodel.