134

Chapter 134 Being Exposed in Public

Yvonne was close to her.

1

Just now, when Nikita squeezed her fists, Yvonne heard a crisscross noise of her knuckles, which was the sound of moving bones.

She widened her eyes in horror, and she immediately stepped back two steps.

She was afraid Nikita would punch her in the face.

Nikita was crazy.

She had seen it that night.

Nikita sat back in her seat, picked up the book on the table and continued to read it. Her voice was cold and emotionless: “Get away, if you’re scared.”

Yvonne’s eyes were still frightened, and her white face showed an incredible look.

She couldn’t believe that Nikita dared bully her in front of so many people.

And she even swore.

Yvonne was angry and humiliated at first, and then thought that Nikita’s arrogance just now must have been seen by many people. Her unhappiness was suddenly swept away, and she became secretly pleased.

Most people were confused by Nikita’s face before.

And they didn’t know what she really was like.

Seeing the scene just now, the boys who originally admired her might only feel nauseous.

Who would like such a girl only with empty beauty but no connotation?

Thinking this, Yvonne felt happy a lot, and looked around with exultation.

She thought she would see a lot of disgusting eyes.

After all, Nikita was really rude just now, like an uneducated ruffian.

But at first glance, Yvonne was very surprised.

Not only did she not see the imaginary disgust and dislike, but the eyes cast on Nikita were even hotter and

more intense.

She heard several boys whispering excitedly around her: “Wow, my goddess has too much personality. I really

love her!”

“She is so cool, so beautiful, and I like her!”

“As she is so beautiful, there is nothing serious for her to have a little temper.”

Yvonne:”? ? ?”

Were these boys crazy?

Were they so confused by Nikita that they couldn’t even tell the basic right from wrong?

Hadn’t they seen that Nikita just bullied her?

The red fingerprints on her wrist hadn’t completely disappeared. Were they blind?

Yvonne’s blood almost surged to her throat, and she was so angry that she nearly spat out blood.

Jealousy was like a vine, deeply rooted in her heart, and then began to grow wildly.

She looked around at the pairs of eyes full of fervor and admiration. None of them looked at her.

Yvonne suddenly felt panic.

As soon as Nikita came to school, no one would notice her anymore. At this moment, she was standing next to Nikita, but there was not a glance that fell on her.

As long as Nikita was there in the future, would she become a transparent person?

And she had been the campus queen for five years. How could she willingly give it to others?

She should be the campus queen of the First Senior High School, and she should be the goddess in the hearts. of all boys!

Nikita was just a hillbilly who grew up in a poor village. How could Nikita fight with her!

She couldn’t compare with Nikita in beauty.

However, in other aspects, she was much better than Nikita!

This group of boys must not know that Nikita, a hillbilly, was pretending to read the foreign book in her hand. As long as Nikita was exposed in public and people knew that she was a bumpkin who couldn’t even speak fluent English, no one would be interested in her any more

Those who could attend the First Senior High School were all have good family background.

No one would be really interested in a bumpkin who knew nothing.