148

Chapter 148 You are so charming scolding that phony girl.

Nikita put her hands in the pocket, with her porcelain white face looking indifferent. She looked at the girl, and her voice sounded light: “What are you doing? What did you stuff into my drawer?”

This girl was obviously not one of the students in Class F

Nikita never forgets a face she used to see. She remembers all the people in Class F.

But the girl standing in front of her now, had a round face and round eyes. Her skin was white, and she had curly hair. She looked strange.

“I, I… “The girl covered her mouth and stared at Nikita for a few seconds before releasing her hand. Then she grabbed Nikita’s arm and said in an excited tone. “Sister Nikita, I’m your fan. My name is Tammy Lambert. I saw the post about you on the forum. You are so charming scolding that phony girl. I felt quite relief after reading it!”

Nikita: “…”

What the hell?

The girl named Tammy looked at her with her eyes sparkling and full of worship. “Sister, I tell you. I have been tired of Yvonne being so phony for a long time. She puts on a delicate and pitiful appearance all day long. Seeing her act like that all the time, I really wanted to blow her head!

However, a group of people in the school were so blind that they were all fooled by her. They still thought she was beautiful and kind. Especially those boys, no matter what Yvonne had done, they stood up for her like people with no intelligence. I can’t afford to provoke her, because I don’t want to be the public enemy of the whole school. Therefore, when I watched the video of you scolding that phony girl on the forum, I felt super relieved. Sister, you are so charming. From now on, you are my idol.”

Nikita: “…”

“Class will begin soon. I have to go. “Tammy said reluctantly. “After the next class, I’ll find you again. By the way, I brought some snacks to you. If you like them, I’ll buy them for you every day.”

Nikita: “…”

So, the things she just secretly stuffed into her drawer were snacks?

“Sister, I really have to go. See you next class!” Tammy turned around, hopped while leaving. She seemed to be in a good mood.

Nikita sat back in her position.

When she opened the drawer, she found it was really stuffed with snacks.

Chocolate, jelly, biscuits, and a few bottles of drinks.

They were all foreign brands, the price of which was not cheap.

Nikita received snacks from boys before.

But this was the first time she got those from a girl.

4

Just now, did that girl say that she saw the post which said she scolded Yvonne on the campus forum?

Nikita didn’t know about this. So she also took out the mobile phone and searched curiously. Soon, she found a post related to her.

Looking at the title of the post, Nikita frowned gently.

She spent a minute reading the post and some replies.

After she finished, she was quite surprised.

She thought there would be a lot of people supporting Yvonne In the first place. But there were many people scolding Yvonne in those replies too.

A lot of people were saying that they felt great to see Yvonne get beaten in the face.

And there were many people just like that Tammy, saying that they thought she was very charming and wanted to be her fan from today.

After she finished reading, Nikita felt that it was quite puzzling.

She didn’t want to tear Yvonne apart.

She was just seriously correcting her mistakes.

However, she didn’t really care about whether Yvonne was being praised or trampled.

So after reading the post, Nikita turned off her mobile phone, took out noise-reducing headphones and put them on, and began to sleep on her desk.