58

Chapter 58 What else can he do except keeping spoiling her?

As if the holographic image of the short legged cat could really feel her touch, the furry and round body twisted, and its big eyes narrowed into lines. It flattered her to a larger extent: “The Queen is the most beautiful woman in the world, and no woman can compare the beauty of the Queen. The Queen is loved by everyone. Even flowers will bloom for you

and every male will be attracted by you.”

“Ah, my dear Queen…”

The fat short-legged cat’s eyes narrowed, its round ass twisted, and its big furry tail swayed like a dog.

Xavier, who followed Nikita, smiled with great disdain and snorted coldly at the short-legged cat: “Bad slave, you haven’t been so flattery to me at ordinary times. It’s really easy for you to flatter your master.”

“I am a cute kitten, not a bad slave.” The short-legged cat projection rolled in the air, showing its white belly and

licking its claws lazily.

Although it is an illusory image.

But the holographic image is created to the extreme, and it doesn’t look much different from a real cat.

The only difference is probably that the touch still can’t be the same as a real one.

Every time he sees this fat blue and white short-legged cat, Xavier will think Nikita is quite strange.

Nikita likes cats so much.

However, she disliked that cats would drop their hair. She also hated the bad smell of cats’ excrement and urine, so she made a holographic cat to satisfy her requirements.

This short-legged cat is called “Young”, and the holographic setting is a castrated male cat.

Nikita is its No.1 owner.

Xavier is the No.2 owner.

This cat is usually “raised” here in Xavier’s villa. According to the actual age, it is also three years old.

When Nikita was away, the cat accompanied him every day.

Xavier didn’t take this lifeless projection seriously at first.

But after a long period,

He actually developed feelings with such “raising”.

The cat created by Nikita is really too clever. Except that it is not real and can’t be touched in a real way, it is

many times better than real cats.

Nikita has her own room here in Xavier’s villa, which is on the second floor.

She is usually away, and the room is cleaned every day.

She went to the second floor with her backpack.

It’s hot today. Before she came, she had a fight with those rascals. She has a lot sweats. She has to take a bath.

“Niky, have you eaten?” Xavier went to the bathroom and changed a black bathrobe with a loose belt, showing his strong

and sexy chest muscles.

Looking at the girl who went straight upstairs after entering the living room, he frowned gently when he thought of

some

bad habits she had always had.

He heard the girl’s lazy voice: “No.”

Xavier frowned.

He knew it.

The little girl has become so thin that she must have never eaten well at ordinary times.

She doesn’t know how to take care of herself without his care.

During the time when she lived with him, he managed to make her fatter.

But now she becomes as thin as before.

That month’s careful caring was in vain.

“What do you want to eat, I’ll make it for you.” Xavier uses his jointed finger to rub his eyebrows and sighs.

He spoils her like this.

What else can he do except keeping spoiling her?

Anyway, he has worked as a servant for Nikita to take care of her diet and daily life for a lot of times.