80

Chapter 80 Mr. Lambert is very concerned about Miss Swift.

Don’t say something really happen to Nikita.

Even if Nikita really met danger, she didn’t care!

She would rather not have given birth to this troublesome daughter.

Seeing Nathan and Yvonne go out to find her, she was furious and wanted to stop.

“Let them go.” Patrick stopped her.

“Why look for her?” There was no emotion in her eyes. Speaking of her own daughter, she seemed to talk about a stranger,

“We shouldn’t have taken her back.” “Yvonne is not our biological daughter, but she is so kind.” “Our own biological daughter should be so terrible!”

Margot’s tone is full of disappointment: “I thought our genes would not be bad.” “Nathan is so excellent…”

“In fact, we can’t completely blame her, and we also have responsibilities.” Patrick sighed gently. “If we hadn’t lost her at that time, if we let her live with us all the time, she wouldn’t be like this,”

“She was only three when she lost.” “We owe her too much.”

Margot stopped talking at once.

In this matter, they really felt guilty for many years.

Originally, they also thought about taking her back and making up for it.

The abducted daughter has lived in the countryside for more than ten years, and she has already changed.

Margot really can’t like this lousy daughter.

Especially, compared with Yvonne, Nikita really can’t get her like.

“Think of it as a good thing to help the poor.” Patrick advised, “You don’t have to invest any feelings, just spend some

money to raise her.”

Margot pursed her lips tightly, and her face was still ugly, but she didn’t refute.

Nikita woke up early the next morning.

No sooner had she opened eyes than she heard the doorbell ring.

She screwed her eyebrows, went to open the door, and saw that it was the man who had sent her clothes last night.

“Good morning, Miss Swift.” “This is your breakfast, Mr. Lambert said that you must eat breakfast before going to

school.”

Vernon looked at the girl whose eyes and hair were messy and whose look was not very good. He handed the bag in his hand

and told her his purpose.

Did he come a little too early to wake up this little girl?

The little girl looks… as if she is not happy.

“Sheehan asked you to buy?” Nikita narrowed her eyes. She just woke up, and her throat was hoarse.

Listening to her call Mr. Lambert’s name, Vernon was surprised. He looked at her face without any joy, but a little

impatient frowning. Vemon was even more surprised.

If another can be treated by Mr. Lambert like this, she must be happy to crazy.

But this little girl named Nikita…

Why does he think Mr. Lambert can’t get the reward?

She seems to be not interested in Mr. Lambert at all

“Yes, Mr. Lambert specially told me that I should get up early and buy breakfast.” Vernon looked at the girl’s porcelain

white face with no expression, and felt that he should take the opportunity to help Mr. Lambert.

After thinking about it, he added: “Mr. Lambert is very concerned about Miss Swift.”

“Really?” Nikita carelessly hooked the lower lip.

“Yes, Mr. Lambert is a workaholic, and he usually doesn’t care about anything but work.” Vernon continued to help, “I

have been following him for many years. You are the first woman Mr. Lambert cares about.”

Vernon felt that if this little girl is also interested in Mr. Lambert, she should be very happy to hear this.

Which woman doesn’t want to be an exception to others?