61

Chapter 61 Did Nikita do all this?

Tobin and Samuel followed him and left the classroom early.

The math teacher in the last class scolded them for a long time who left arrogantly

A group of ignorant boys.

What the significance of their coming to school is.

Whoever teaches such students is unlucky.

Fortunately, he is not the head teacher of this class, otherwise, he would have had myocardial infarction because of

anger and went to hell!

1

*Jake a cruel man, and he beats women. Nikita hit his sister this time, and he would revenge him badly.”

“Felton, should we convene more people?”

Three big boys with outstanding appearance walked quickly and went straight to the gate of No. 1 Middle School.

Thinking of Jake’s means of being a man, they think Nikita is dangerous this time.

Fortunately.

Felton, who never meddles in other people’s business, will make an exception and intervene this time.

As long as Felton is here, Jake can’t be too aggressive.

Not to mention Felton is also a malicious man.

If he offends the Lambert family, it is not enough for the Wilosn family to die a hundred times.

“No.” Felton didn’t put Jake in his eyes at all, and he pulled his lower lip and disdained, “He is just a small slag.”

“I can deal with him alone.”

Samuel: “…Bravo!”

They soon got to the gate, and at a distance, they saw a group of people not far from the school gate.

Samuel frowned and had a faint worry in his eyes: “It must be Jake who brought people to make trouble with Nikita.”

Tobin looked at the crowd and was worried about that new classmate who was beautiful like a fairy.

They think Yvonne is good, mostly because Yvonne is good looking and mild.

To put it bluntly, Yvonne is very beautiful

The beauty of the new classmates at the fairy level is more likely to arouse their compassion.

They don’t want her to get hurt.

“Go over.”

Felton squinted and touched a pair of black leather gloves from his wide trouser pocket.

Seeing that he put on his gloves, Samuel and Tobin looked at each other, tightened their fists, and were ready to fight

immediately.

They walked over with low air pressure.

When they get approaching, they only to see that the people around are not the group of punks in vocational high

schools.

But passers-by watching the fun.

When Felton walked over, his face was cold, his narrow phoenix eyes were full of rage, and the low air pressure made

passers by see him like a ghost, and they automatically retreated to one side and gave way.

Felton touched leather gloves, and her finger joints pinched. He slowly sways into the crowd.

Samuel and Tobin also clenched their knuckles.

They are ready to have a big fight.

But when they saw that group of small gangsters who often followed Jake everywhere got hurt on their faces, and their nosebleeds spread on their faces, and they fell to the ground and howled weakly, they are puzzled.

Jake was one of them.

He looked pale and closed his eyes, motionless, and looked as if he had fainted.

“What a fuck.” Samuel was too surprised, “completely annihilated?” “Did Nikita do all this?”

Felton half narrowed his eyes, seemingly calm on the surface, but not in his heart.

There are at least a dozen people lying on the ground.

If Nikita did this alone, her strength… is tough enough to let Felton feel a little horrible.