145

Chapter 145 You will find a lot of surprises.

Miss Morris’s silence aroused Una’s anger. “What kind of teacher teaches what kind of students. A crooked stick throws a crooked shadow! This is the quality of the teacher and students in Class F! Jayne Morris, no wonder you can only teach Class F. This is what you would achieve in your life!”

“What’s wrong with our class F?” Miss Morris remained silent all the time. But now she spoke up, “The students in Class F are very good, and I don’t think I am worthless in teaching Class F. Grade is not the only criterion to judge a person.”

Miss Morris has been teaching Class F for so many years, and she really didn’t think the students in Class F were bad.

In terms of grades, they couldn’t compete with other classes.

But she always felt that a person’s quality should not be measured only by his grades.

In her eyes, the students in Class F are also a group of lovely children.

Although she often gets angry with those children being not hardworking enough, and she sometimes secretly complains about why she was so unlucky that she was assigned to the worst class in the First Senior High School.

But she thinks she is the only one who can hold this kind of dislike and complaint.

Why could teachers from other classes easily judge the students in her class?

“Ha-ha.” Una seemed to have heard some ridiculous jokes, and she couldn’t help rolling her eyes over her head. “If students don’t compete grades with others, what else can they compete? Who fights more and who scores zero points more often?”

Una’s last sentence was said to Nikita with her eyes rolling.

Miss Morris’s face changed slightly: “You…”

Nikita was not angry at all. She picked up a smile and looked at Una, who looked proud because she had a verbal advantage. Her voice was not in a hurry and said, “There is no need for unrelated people from other classes to worry about whether the students in Class F are good or not. Teacher Tang has so much time, but he still worries about himself.” If Teacher Turner has too much time, you should worry about yourself.”

“I notice Mr. Turner has a sharp nose like a knife, a sharp mouth, a sharp chin, and high cheekbones. You must be a mean and aggressive woman. Not only were you not liked people around you, but even people close to you will be tired of you because of your aggressive, stubborn and mean temperament and want to stay away from

you.

If I’m not wrong, Teacher Turner’s marriage life must be unhappy. There are lots of fighting between you and your husband. Recently, your husband should come home late every day. Teacher Turner, are you not curious at all about what he is doing outside which makes him go home so late every day?”

“You… What did you just say?” Una was furious.

Nikita tilted her head and smiled: “I was doing the Face Reading for Teacher Turner just now. And I noticed that your love life wouldn’t be satisfying, and your marriage life with your husband would be almost over. Besides, you would lose some fortune with your marriage too. If Teacher Turner doesn’t want to lose both your husband and your money, I suggest you don’t waste your time and energy here quarreling with others, and quickly check. your joint account with your husband.

Maybe, Teacher Turner will find out a lot of surprises.”

Una’s expression couldn’t get any worse.

Even Miss Morris thought that Nikita had just gone too far

She did hate Una, and she was very happy to see someone help her mock Una. But no matter what, she

shouldn’t take Una’s married life as an example.

Moreover, wasn’t she just cursing Una that her husband would divorce her soon and take all her money so that she would end up with nothing?

“Nikita, that’s enough!” Miss Morris turned around and gave Nikita a wink. “It’s time for class to begin. You should go now.”