115

Chapter 115 The attitude has become much more polite.

“Your adopted daughter is very excellent.” He praised a few words again. “You always know people. You adopted this daughter, you will have a bright future in the future. At that time, you have to take more care of our old friends.”

Patrick: “…”

He only felt more ashamed on his face.

He smiled and said, “Don’t play any tricks on me. How can you need my attention? You take care of Nikita, but I still want to ask, how did Nikita be acquitted?”

“Is it a private settlement?”

“Well…”

The section chief helped to inquire, naturally know what is going on, but there are regulations, he can’t reveal the identity information of the big man.

He said vaguely: “I don’t know the details. There should be evidence to prove that she is not wrong. That group of vocational high school students are not entering the bureau for the first time. They are all a group of old slickers and are not good in themselves.”

“So this incident is not necessarily your daughter’s main responsibility.”

“You don’t have to worry about this matter anymore. She has been acquitted and will not let her take responsibility again.”

Patrick doesn’t know if it is his illusion.

He felt that after he said Nikita was his adopted daughter, the section chief’s attitude became… polite a lot.

Always call Nikita her daugher.

He never called Yvonne that.

The section chief praised Nikita a few words, said don’t forget to take care of these old friends.

Hanging up the phone, Patrick still feel a little puzzled.

He doesn’t know what he means.

At first, he thought the chief was laughing at him and satirizing him with Nikita.

But now he felt that this is not the case.

But he also doesn’t believe that he is really boasting Nikita.

Nikita is excellent?

He has some doubts about whether he confused Yvonne with Nikita.

Patrick finished calling and pushed open the office door.

When Margot heard the noise, she raised her head, then buried herself in what she was doing. She asked, “Did you call? How does he say, is that section chief willing to help?”

“Yes.” Patrick is still pondering the acquittal of Nikita, and he is absent–minded.

He still feels that this matter is definitely not as simple as the section chief said.

The parents of those vocational high schools are not so easy to deal.

Nothing else, even if they are willing to settle down, they must want a lot of money.

Where did Nikita get the compensation money?

They have known Nikita’s family background for a long time. After being abducted, she has been living in the poor

The attitude has become much more polite.

ravine of Syracuse Village.

It is impossible she has money.

She mustn’t have money for compensation

“He has no idea?” Margot looked up at Patrick again, then sneered, threw her pen to the table, and held his arms with a mocking expression of “I knew it“.

“I knew that you made this call for nothing.”

“No.” Patrick slowly said, “Nikita has been released.” “She was acquitted, and she doesn’t need to bear any responsibility.”

“What are you talking about?”

Patrick walked over and repeated what the section chief said to Margot.

In the end, he asked his wife with doubts in his eyes: “What does he mean?”