65

Chapter 65 Meet Again
But there are still many people who have seen Nikita’s appearance.
Including the waiter who stands here.
But all men’ eyes are straight.
The waiter saw Xavier coming with a cold face, and he lowered his head and did not dare to see Nikita again.
But at that glimpse, he can’t forget her look.
A place like FANTACY WONDERLAND is the famous beauty concentration camp in N City
What kind of beauty have they never seen?
But this one beside Xavier. She is super beautiful.
No wonder she can get special treat from Xavier.
Such a stunning beauty, which man doesn’t want to hold her in the palm and spoil her?
Walking to the gate, Xavier suddenly pulled out a mask from his bag and handed it to Nikita Niky, put on the mask.”
“Why wear a mask?” Nikita raised her delicate porcelain white face and raised her eyebrows. Her eyes returned to the
ruffian spirit, and her eyes were somewhat uninhibited and manic.
“It’s smoky inside and smells bad.” Xavier found a good excuse. I’m afraid you will feel uncomfortable when you smell
it.”
“Oh.” Nikita accepted this reason, and she stretched out her hand to pick it up.
Xavier gave her a cartoon mask with Winnie printed on it.
Nikita is a girl who was ruffian and cold, and was brought to the lovely painting style by his Winnie mask.
Watching her put on her mask, Xavier’s calm face recovered a little.
Although she only covers the nose and mouth, it is not as eye-catching as before.
She won’t attract those wretched eyes with bad intentions.
Outside the FANTACY WONDERLAND, a silver-gray Lamborghini pulled over and stopped slowly.
“Who is Mr. Lambert looking at?” In the co-pilot position, a young man with a handsome and luxurious face and some
evil
spirits looked along Sheehan’s eyes. After he didn’t see any thing, he h*oked his lips and drew his eyes back.
In fact, he has seen something.
There is a woman with pale skin over there.
Wearing a hat, a mask, and loose hair, he can’t see her face at all.
Coming to a place like FANTACY WONDERLAND, she even got wrapped up.
Under the plaid shirt is a pair of light blue jeans with a pair of small white shoes.
Dressed like a schoolgirl.
She is pure in dressing.
But Harrell is disgusted with this kind of woman who deliberately pretends to be pure.
Come to play at night, but dress as a student sister. Isn’t this intentional to attract their attention?
He has met many this kind of b*tch.
Arguably, Harrell didn’t want to look at such woman,
But because of Sheehan, he endured resentment and looked at her again. Unfortunately, she was wrapped tightly. He didn’t
see anything.
“An acquaintance.” Seeing Nikita into the FANTACY WONDERLAND, Sheehan draws back his eyes.
“Acquaintances?” Harrell was stunned. “Man or woman?
Harrell also saw an acquaintance.
But Sheehan and Xavier should not know each other.
Both of them are someone in their respective circles, but Sheehan has never paid much attention to the entertainment
industry, and he may not know Xavier, let alone become acquaintances.
“A little friend.”
A teenage girl, still at school, came to a place like FANTACY WONDERLAND.
And follow a man who looks a little demon.
Sheehan frowned. Before the waiter came, he opened the door and got off the car.
“Little friend?” “What friend?” Harrell saw that Sheehan got out of the car and tore open his seat belt to follow.