147

Chapter 147 She will beg her one day.

It tasted slightly sweet, which melted in her mouth.

Originally, Miss Morris just didn’t want to hit her student’s self-esteem, and wanted to give her some

confidence, so she took a small pill in front of her.

However, she didn’t know whether it had some kind of placebo affect or not.

As soon as the pill was swallowed, she felt that her nose and mouth suddenly became much fresher, especially the bitter taste in her mouth, which always couldn’t be dispersed, immediately faded a lot.

This is a psychological effect.

Even if this pill really works, it can’t show its effect so soon.

Nikita took a look at Miss Morris’s office table, walked over, picked up the paper and pen on the table, and quickly wrote a prescription.

After she finished the writing, she put the pen on the paper. She straightened up, looked at Miss Morris’s puzzled eyes and said faintly. “If you feel better after three days, take this prescription to the pharmacy to get some medicine. Normal pharmacy can’t get all the medicine ready on my prescription. You need to go to Euston Pharmacy, which is the biggest pharmacy in N city

“Euston Pharmacy?” Miss Morris paused for a while.

It is the largest pharmacy in N city. And it is also the most expensive pharmacy.

Monopolizing all kinds of precious medicinal materials.

The medicine there which people casually pick will cost thousands of dollars. If it’s a precious medicinal material, it will cost tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands or even more.

It’s not something these ordinary people can afford.

Even Una standing next to them sneered and said: “People have to go to Euston Pharmacy to get the medicine you prescribe? Why don’t you say people need to go to the National pharmacy to get your medicine? You think you can look unique by saying these mysterious words, don’t you? A bad student is nothing but a bad student.. As a student, the most important thing is to study. If you can’t get good grades, no matter how many other things you know, it’s still useless!”

Miss Morris couldn’t bear others saying that her student was a bad student. So she stared at Una with a cold face: “How can you say that? Getting poor grades doesn’t mean you won’t be excellent in other aspects. I believe in my students. You don’t need to be so surly.”

Una held her arms with her hands and smiled coldly. “Am wrong? Judge people’s marriage life and health condition according to nothing. What’s this called? A witch won’t be so exaggerated. Miss Morris, I suggest you to visit the hospital as soon as possible. Don’t be poisoned by some strange pills and lost your health because of it, which will be hilarious.”

“You!”

“Hum! If you are willing to take some poison pills, go ahead. But when something happens, don’t blame me for not reminding you!” Class was about to begin, and Una still had one class to attend. She rolled her eyes at Miss Morris and Nikita, turned around, picked up a stack of test papers and records on the table, and walked out of the office with her ass wiggling.

“Teacher Morris, take the pills on time. Three days later, go to Euston Pharmacy to get medicine. Don’t worry about the money. Just take the prescription and show them. They won’t charge you.” After Nikita enjoined Miss Morris, she also turned and walked out of the office.

As for Una, Nikita couldn’t care less about her. She even didn’t bother to take one more look at her. Anyway, The time when Una begs to her will always come. So she is not in a hurry

When Nikita got back to the classroom, she saw someone sneaking around her desk and stuffing something into her drawer.

It was a girl.

She sipped her lips and narrowed her black eyes. Then she walked slowly towards there with a pair of straight slender legs.

She didn’t catch anyone’s attention.

Instead, she just stood aside and watched the girl stuffing for a full minute.

The girl finished stuffing her things, straightened up, clapped her hands, and then turned around.

When her eyes met with Nikita’s in the air, the girl was stunned. And then she cried out while covering her mouth with her eyes being big and round.