87

Chapter 87 One must bear acts.

Nikita turned her head and saw a fat boy talking to her.

The boy had a baby face and looked very lovable.

“What’s matter?” Nikita watched at him indifferently.

The fat boy’s face suddenly turned red.

He shrank his neck, buried his head and didn’t dare to look at her again.

His voice was the same as that of girls, “Nikita, you, you shouldn’t have come to school. The parents of their vocational high school students all came to school, saying that they wanted President Dylon to hand you over.”

“They also said they would send you to the police station and put you, put you in jail.”

“Nikita, you’d better run now. Find a place to hide and don’t come to school.”

Nikita listened to the fat boy’s words, her expression remained unchanged.

“Oh, thanks for reminding me.”

She thanked politely, but still sat, and didn’t mean to leave.

When the fat boy saw her like this, he was a little anxious: “Nikita, won’t you leave?”

“Why should I go?” Nikita raised eyebrows, asked.

The fat boy was dazed: “…”

Of course to avoid those parents.

“Do they want me to go to jail?” Nikita’s slender and beautiful fingers rubbed her chin, her eyes were half narrowed,

and her voice was wrapped in some chill. “I didn’t plan to dispute with them anymore, but since they rush to die, then I

will help them.”

The girl’s voice was light.

Her words let the fat boy next to her shocked.

The fat boys was wondering if he misheard.

Nikita stood up.

Under the surprised gaze of a group of people, she walked out of the classroom.

Go downstairs, Nikita met Felton and Samuel.

“Nikita!” When Samuel saw her, he shone at the moment, and his stunning eyes fell on the girl’s beautiful figure. After

watching for a few seconds, his ears suddenly turned red.

Damn it.

Nikita was so beautiful today!

He was nearly drunk.

Sheehan had no expression on his cold white handsome face. He also glanced at Nikita with his beautiful eyes, and his expression did not change, but his eyes had indescribable emotion.

“Nikita.” Tobin also took the initiative to say hello to his new classmates.

A few powerful dudes was rarely so active.

Nikita nodded her head, which was to say hello.

Then she walked past Felton.

“Nikita, where are you going? Why did you come to school?” Samuel saw Nikita was about to go, and quickly stopped

her.

“To the principal’s office.” Nikita stopped.

“Why are you going to the principal’s office? Don’t you know that the parents of the students in the vocational high

school are in Talbot Dylon’s office now? They are clamoring to see you.” Samuel listened to her, and became even more

anxious.

“I know.” Nikita’s voice was faint.

“And you are still going?” Samuel opened his eyes and was surprised. “Those women are bitches and will tear you up!”

Especially Jake’s mother.

“I am responsible for what I cause. Don’t bother the school.”

“But…”

Samuel was about to say, but was stopped by Felton’s look.

Felton stepped forward, lowered his head, looked at the cool girl in front of him, thought for a moment, and said, “Things are not as simple as you think. Those parents are going to sue you, and they want you to go to jail.”

“If you need my help, I can…”

“If you need my help, I can help you.”

Behind him.