118

Chapter 118 Why don’t you go to the hospital for examination?

Has Patrick already told Nikita to let her move out of the house?

But it can’t be so fast.

She just left the company. Even if Patrick had called Nikita, Nikita could not fly back to the home immediately.

Does Nikita move away by herself?

She finally came out of the poor ravine, and after seeing the bustling metropolis, she was willing to leave? Margot didn’t understand this matter, then heard Zoey say again: “Yes.” “Nikita also said…”

Zoey seemed to have something difficult to say, and stopped after half a sentence.

There is a red light ahead.

Margot stopped the car. She felt that the air inside the car was stuffy. She twisted her eyebrows and opened the window in half. She said with some impatience: “If you have anything, just say it directly.”

“Yes, madam, Nikita said to let you go to the hospital for a comprehensive physical examination immediately.” “If it is delayed for another ten days and half a month, it will be too late.”

Margot’s face suddenly darkened.

She knew that Nikita’s conduct was not good, and she didn’t have any hope for this daughter.

But her own daughter cursed her?

At a young age, it is so vicious.

What kind of thing she picked up!

Margot sneered with anger: “Well, this is my own daughter.” “I have given birth to such a vicious and unappreciative bit ch!” “Is she cursing that I am going to die soon!”

“But, but madam…” Zoey felt Margot’s anger and hesitated to say, “I don’t think Nikita is intentionally cursing you.” “When she said those words, she looked very serious.”

“Madam, why don’t you go to the hospital for examination?”

“Zoey, I think you are too old!” “If you don’t want to work for us, tell me and I will settle your salary immediately!” Margot was angry, and she was furious when he heard these words.

“I’m sorry, madam, I said something wrong.” Zoey immediately apologized.

Margot hung up the phone with a black face.

Don’t know if it was the reason that she was angry, she suddenly felt dizzy.

For several seconds, her sight were black.

After a long time, her sight gradually returned to normal.

There was a sound of hon king at the back, and a man’s impatient voice: “What are you doing, go or not?” “Psy cho, what are you doing in the middle of the road!”

Margot’s face changed, and she hurriedly raised her head to see that the red light had already passed.

She quickly drove away and almost hit the car in front of her. When she turned the steering wheel to avoid rear-end collision, her car hit the green road next to her.

With a bang, the front of the car hit the railing, and the airbags popped out. Margot screamed with fear, and her feet stepped on the brake.

Nikita dragged her suitcase out of the villa.

Why don’t you go to the hospital for examination?

Sheehan’s figure is slender and straight, leaning beside his Rolls-Royce luxury car, and his black trousers are wrapped around him in a straight and proper way. He has a suit trouser pocket with one hand, and his beautiful eyebrows are cold and alienated. Wherever he goes, he is a bright landscape.

The man’s handsome face with deep outline is really beautiful.

Nikita stood at the gate of the villa and watched him for a few seconds like enjoying the beautiful scenery.

Like feeling her line of sight, that beautiful man with clear facial features turned his head. At that moment, the coldness in his eyes suddenly lost some when he saw her.