130

Chapter 130 Forgive anything.

The next day, Nikita went to school on time.

Her school uniform is wide, and she can’t show any figure. She has a ball head loosely tied, and her hands are idle in the same wide pocket of school uniform, carrying her black backpack into the classroom.

Everyone in Class F is watching her.

Everyone’s face has a look of consternation.

Yesterday, the whole No.1 Middle School spread that the fairy transfer student in Class F was locked up in the police station because of fighting with the vocational high school students.

The police car came to the school to take her.

Many students have seen it with their own eyes.

It is said that she is expected to go to jail.

She doesn’t have such a strong family background as Felton, she is an adopted daughter adopted by Swift family from poor mountainous areas, and Swift family won’t do their best for her affairs.

Many people feel sorry for this, especially a group of male students.

After all, the fairy transfer student is really beautiful. It’s a pity that she goes to jail.

The whole class, like blindsided, looked at Nikita. As if nothing had happened, she goes to the last row to sit

down.

She fumbled for a book from her black backpack.

Look at the cover, it seems to be a foreign book.

With one hand holding her face, she took a pair of noise-reducing headphones and put them on. She opened the book and read it.

The little fat man at the next table was full of surprise when seeing her and secretly looked at her several

times.

Other people in the class also glance at Nikita, lowering their voices and whispering.

“Doesn’t she go to jail?” “Why does she come to class?”

“It should be that her family found a relationship and released her.”

“Then the Swift family is good to her.”

“The Swift family is kind and soft-hearted, and you can see it from Yvonne.”

“That she was lucky and met such a good family. However I think the Swift family may have helped a thankless girl. She wants to take Felton away from Yvonne on the first day.”

Nikita is wearing headphones.

She couldn’t hear a word of what people around her said,

But she can feel the sight with different thoughts.

She pretend not to see it, turned over the French novel in her hand and read it carefully.

Soon, the news of Nikita’s return to school spread.

Class A.

Yvonne clicked on QQ and saw a picture sent by someone in the class group.

It is a picture of Nikita burying her head in reading.

The girl’s side face is exquisite and perfect, with one hand supporting half of her face. She doesn’t know who took the photo, even her long and thick eyelashes were clear.

“The fairy transfer student is back to school!”

The person who sent the picture just added a short text, which can make people feel his excitement.

“Who took the photo?” “The angle is really good, and she is really beautiful.”

“I have to say, the fighting is wrong, but the face is really beautiful.” “With this face, I think I can forgive anything.”

“The group of students in vocational high schools were originally bad boys, and they always bullied the students in No.1 Middle School before.” “I feel that the fairy transfer student has done a good job and finally helped us to teach them a lesson!”

“They should have been fought long ago. It is really cool to watch them be beaten. I also stand on the fairy transfer student.”

Yvonne watched the news in the group pop up one by one, she pinched her fingers, and her face was ugly.

How did this happen?

Nikita… How did she come out of the police station?

The parents of those vocational high school students are willing to let her out?

The news in the group refreshed quickly.

Clearly, a group where few people talk at ordinary times is extremely active today.

They are discussing a person, Nikita.