149

Chapter 149 Is Mr. Lambert getting a little serious?

After the second class, Tammy really came to Nikita.

But when she arrived, Nikita was sleeping.

The chubby boy sitting at the next table lowered his voice and said to her: “Nikita sleeps for a long time every day. She doesn’t like to be disturbed when she sleeps.”

Tammy held the milk tea she just bought in her hand and thought about it for a while. Then she put one cup of the milk tea on the empty table which belonged to Felton. Then when she wakes up, tell her that this is the milk tea I bought for her.”

The chubby boy nodded. “I’ll tell her.”

“Felton… He hasn’t come to class for the whole day today, right?” After Tammy put the milk tea on the table, she looked at the empty position and frowned.

Chubby boy shook his head: “No, he hasn’t.”

Tammy frowned again. She bit her lips and whispered softly: “Felton is really getting more and more unreasonable.”

The Lambert Group.

Vernon pushed open the office door, walked in, and saw the man standing in front of the French window slowly turn around.

The man’s figure was long and upright. He dressed in black suit, with a unique temperament. He had profound and three-dimensional facial features. The handsome appearance and outstanding temperament made everyone feel ashamed of themselves when they saw him.

For example, Vernon at this moment.

Every time he sees his boss, he will silently complain about God’s partiality in his heart.

Being born in the Lambert family, which is one of the top dignitaries is already a blessing that can only be prepared in dozens of lifetimes.

And he also gets such an excellent look.

With the money, the handsome look and high IQ, his boss is literally perfect.

Compared with him, those who are not favored feel that they have come to this world just to fill in the population number.

“Mr. Lambert, you were looking for me.” Vernon glanced at his boss’s slightly serious face, feeling a little uneasy in his heart.

He thought for a while carefully, and he did do a good job today.

There should be nothing wrong with it.

“When you need to meet a girl, if you want to give her a small gift, what will you prepare?”

Vernon: “…”

Did he mishear anything?

He was out talking about a contract with people.

It’s not a very important contract. But it’s still worth hundreds of millions.

Mr. Lambert called and asked him to go back to the company immediately. He thought there was any urgent business to deal with.

As a result, is this all?

“Does Mr. Lambert want to give gifts to Miss Nikita?” After a brief reflection, Vernon guessed which girl Sheehan was talking about.

It’s not hard to guess.

After all, the only opposite sex that Mr. Lambert has been in contact with recently is the little girl named Nikita. Although Vernon already knew that his boss might have a crush on this little girl, he was still quite surprised when his boss specially asked him to come back and discussed this matter.

Is Mr. Lambert getting a little serious?

Sheehan sipped his lips tightly and remained silent with no expression. He only glanced at him coldly.

This silent glance made Vernon tremble.

He immediately stood up straight and said with respect. “If you want to send some expensive gifts, you can choose expensive jewelry, luxury cars and luxury houses…

Before he finished speaking, Sheehan raised his hand and interrupted him: “Just a normal gift, which is not too expensive.”

If It’s too expensive, he’s afraid that she won’t accept it.

That little girl is different from ordinary women.

For other women, he only needs to meet their material requirements. Expensive gifts will be good enough….

But for that little girl….

Sheehan doesn’t think she is a person who takes material seriously.