106

Chapter 106 As if she were the strongest in the world.

“Come on, it’s just a piece of cake. So I won’t bother Mr. Lambert.”

It sounded very aggressive and arrogant as if she were the strongest in the world who didn’t fear anyone at all.

Mr. Lambert, who never meddled in others‘ affairs, did it for the first time in his life, but was rejected.

The little girl was very arrogant, so was her tone.

While she was speaking, her snow–white’s delicate little face had no expression, but the arrogance and aggress in her eyes could not be suppressed.

She looked very arrogant and defiant.

Sheehan stared at her sonw–white’s little face for a few seconds and squinted: “Are you sure you can solve it yourself?” Nikita raised her eyebrows, said nothing, and stood up slowly with her mobile phone.

“I have videos here to prove that I was beaten yesterday. I want to know, more than a dozen boys gathered and beat me as a weak and innocent girl. If I go to court, how many years can them be sentenced at most?”

At that moment.

All stunned eyes looked at her.

The young policeman who interrogated her at first had an incredible expression on his face: “You have videos?”

Nikita nodded.

“You took videos at that time?” The young policeman thought she made the video herself.

“No, it is a surveillance video at the intersection.”

She was suspended from playing games for a few minutes.

So she spent a few minutes in getting the video back.

Although the camera was artificially damaged.

But the data that had been generated still existed.

As long as the data was there, it was a simple thing for Nikita to retrieve the missing videos.

Everyone was shocked again.

As soon as Helen heard it, she immediately screamed in disbelief: “How can you have the surveillance videos of the intersection? You lie! Director Anthony, she can’t have videos, she must be lying!”

“Oh? “Oh? You haven’t seen the videos yet. How do you know I’m lying?” Nikita looked at Helen, clearly smiling, but there was creepy coldness in her smile, and she said softly and slowly, “Is it what you did that made you so sure?”

“You, what are you talking nonsense about!” Helen’s heart did a complete somersault. She blinked guiltily, and her voice was fierce. “The police officer said that those surveillance videos at the school gate of the First Senior High School had been broken, but now you say you have videos.”

Aren’t you just lying?”

Director Anthony knew the matter before he came.

His police officer did tell him that the surveillance videos at the intersection of the First Senior High School was broken. Director Anthony also thought Nikita was lying.

But looking at Sheehan on the side, he dared not say anything.

“Miss Swift” Director Anthony walked over and was very polite, whispering, “You said you had the surveillance videos at that time, is that true?”

As if she were the strongest in the world.

Actually, it was just a show.

Whether Nikita really had videos or not, he couldn’t expose it on the spot.

Nikita handed the phone directly.

Director Anthony was stunned, and then took it. After almost a minute, he looked up with great surprise. Then he said, “This video in Miss Swift’s mobile phone is indeed the videos of the fight at that time.”

“From the fighting picture in the videos, it is the group of students in the Vocational High School who started the fight. Miss Swift fought back for self–defense.”

“Through this video, I decided that Miss Swift was acquitted. As for the others… “Director Anthony turned his head, looked at Helen who had a shocked face behind him and other parents who were also flustered, and said in a business–like cold tone,” Your sons are suspected of gathering to beat up others, so all of them should be detained first. As for whether to pursue responsibility in the follow–up, it depends on the meaning of Miss Swift and Mr. Lambert.