107

Chapter 107 This crazy woman!

What, what?

Helen was shocked.

Detention?

They wanted the police to take Nikita to jail, but now their sons were detained?

“D…director, did you make a mistake? It’s Nikita who injured our children, and she should be detained.”

When other parents heard that their sons were going to be detained, they were also anxious: “Yes, there is a mistake. Our children were still lying in the hospital. ”

Director Anthony looked at them with a straight face: “No mistake. Your sons, a group of boys beat up a little girl, and you’re not bashful about it, but putting the blame on your victim and sending the girl to jail? It doesn’t matter if they are still lying in the hospital. When they are discharged from the hospital, they still can be detained.”

After Director Anthony finished speaking, he ordered two policemen: “You should do this right away. All the people on the list who are involved in the assault will be arrested and detained first. As for those who are serious enough to be hospitalized, let the doctors issue their injury reports, or they should be all brought back to the police station. ”

“Yes, Director Anthony!”

Two policemen took the task and went to work at once.

Helen began to really panic.

She looked at Director Anthony, then turned her head to Sheehan. Finally, her angry and confused eyes fell on Nikita’s delicate and beautiful white face.

She stared at Nikita for a few seconds, then suddenly she started shouting like a shrew: “No wonder this little bit ch is so lawless, it turns out that there is a man behind her back. What a shameless bit ch as she has been kept at such an early

age!”

“You cops lose your conscience just for money, confuse truth and falsehood, and help this little bit ch bully us victims.”

“I’m going to report your corruption and bribery and abuse of power for personal gain!”

Director Anthony’s face suddenly went black.

This crazy woman!

The faces of other policemen around were also dark.

“Helen, you openly slander and seriously affect the reputation of our public officials. According to the relevant regulations, you will be punished by administrative detention for 15 days. You take her to the detention center immediately and lock her up! ” Director Anthony was so angry that he ordered.

Such a st*pid woman even had the same surname as him.

With her IQ, it was no wonder that she led to her son’s tragedy.

A policeman came forward to catch Helen.

Helen struggled and shouted even louder: “Why do you arrest me and detain me? Come, help, the police beat people!”

“You police collude with outsiders, set up us innocent people. I’m going to sue you, I’m going to report you! You wait for

me!”

Director Anthony: “..

“Take her away, take her away at once!” Director Anthony was speechless. He’d never seen such a shrew.

Two strong young policemen stepped forward, and soon held down Helen, who was struggling desperately, and forced her to leave.

When Helen was taken away, she was still swearing.

This crazy woman!

“Nikita, you shameless bit ch! You hurt my son and colluded with your concubine to do this to me. I won’t let you go! She scolded badly.

Director Anthony frowned, wiped the sweat from his forehead, turned his head, and went to see Sheehan in some trepidation.

The man’s face was very gloomy.

His deep eyes were covered with frost, and the whole body had a dangerous aura.

Director Anthony watched him with some trepidation, and said carefully, “Mr. Lambert, the video in Miss Swift’s mobile phone is complete, plus the witnesses you found, the relevant evidence is complete.”

“If you want to sue, it is absolutely no problem.”