102

Chapter 102 Finding for the Other Half

As soon as the person on the car came down, several policemen trotted over and shouted respectfully, “Director Anthony.”

The man called Director Anthony nodded and asked a little policeman next to him, “Is Mr. Lambert here?”

The little policeman shook his head: “Not yet.”

Director Anthony nodded again and stood at the door. He didn’t mean to go in: “Then I’ll wait here for Mr. Lambert.”

Several small policemen also stood at the door with him.

Nathan and Margot looked at each other in surprise.

Was this Director Anthony the chief of this police station?

It sounded like he was waiting for someone, and the identity of that person was very unusual.

The Swift family was in business.

But it had some relationships in the officialdom.

But it was not enough for a police chief to pay attention to waiting outside in advance.

With regard to Nikita’s matter this time, if Margot really wanted to help her out, she had to pull a few strings.

And the Swifts couldn’t even pull strings directly.

Soon, another car pulled up slowly against the police station.

When Director Anthony saw the car, he quickly walked over.

The door opened, and a man stepped down from the car.

“Mr. Lambert.” Director Anthony gave a respectful call.

Nathan and Margot looked up at the same time.

When the mother and the son saw the appearance of the man who got off the car, their faces were stunned.

The man was very good–looking, his facial features were handsome and clear, his figure was tall and straight, and his whole body and precious temperament made people feel unattainable.

And his aura was even more powerful and aggressive.

At a distance, Nathan could feel the aggressive breath emanating from the man, which was a strong momentum that would make people give birth to obedience and worship from the bottom of their hearts.

It was impossible to have such an aura if he hadn’t been in a high position for a long time and standing at the top of

power.

Margot was also stunned.

She was a very strong woman in business.

Few people could hold down her aura.

But that young fellow, who apparently was still very young, let her give birth to some awe for no reason.

Even if he didn’t say a word.

He didn’t even look at her.

“Mom, do you know that man?” Seeing Margot looking that way, Nathan asked curiously.

Margot shook her head, withdrew her gaze, and said with appreciation in her tone, “Among the younger generation I know, there is no one so outstanding.”

Even if Margot thought her son was the best in the world.

She had to admit, her son had been outdone by that young man.

With such a face and temperament, she couldn’t even find someone who was half as good as him in her social circle.

Margot had a high vision, and there were few people she really appreciated.

A long time ago, she picked future marriage partner for Yvonne.

Although Yvonne was still young.

But when she was admitted to the university, in another two years, her marriage could be settled first.

All these things needed to be prepared in advance.

The Swift family was now in an economic crisis.

Margot wanted to make an engagement for Yvonne earlier, so that she could get an investment.

But she selected the other party for a long time, but she couldn’t find the right one.

Yvonne was her favorite.

Margot still wanted to find for her daughter an excellent man who was outstanding in all aspects.

However, most of the children of rich families only knew how to enjoy themselves, and few young people were willing

to work hard. Margot was reluctant to let her daughter marry those uneducated dandies.

But just that young man….

Margot looked up again, only to see that he had gone.