146

Chapter 146 She treats people depending on her mood.

She felt that Nikita made Una so angry that she was going to faint.

Una has always been good at quarreling with other, and she has strong character. No one could make her suffer before.

This is the first time for Miss Morris to see Una suffer indignities from others.

This transfer student in her class… is a bit powerful indeed.

“No need to hurry. I haven’t finished yet.” Nikita looked at Una whose face had become as black as the bottom of the pot. Her porcelain white delicate little face suddenly showed up in front of Una, and the tip of her nose moved slightly.

Una was startled by her move. She hurriedly dodged back and said angrily: “What are you doing!”

Una is a little afraid of this transfer student.

She doesn’t seem to be a good person with all the evil spirits around her.

People’s intuition can be very accurate.

She felt danger from the transfer student in front of her, and instinctively wanted to avoid her.

The girl’s sights were cruel and cold. When staring at people, she looked like a wolf locking her prey. If she didn’t avoid her, her throat would be bitten off in the next second.

Does Teacher Turner have palpitations, chest tightness recently? Do you feel uneasy to fall in sleep at night but sleepy during the day? And you occasionally feel dizzy and short of breath, don’t you?”

Una was stunned, then widely opened her eyes and suddenly raised her head: “How do you…”

Nikita ignored the shock and doubts in Una’s eyes. The girl’s voice was cold and with unique characteristics. She smiled and continued. “Teacher Turner, you will come to me one day. I will wait.”

After finishing her words, she took a step back, turned her head and looked at Miss Morris beside her. She said. not in a guessing tone but in a firm tone: “Teacher Morris should also have these symptoms.”

Miss Morris also looked stunned: “I do have these symptoms recently, but how do you know?”

Nikita didn’t say much. She raised her eyebrows and put her hands in the wide pocket of school uniform as if she was looking for something. Then she took out a small blue box.

She opened the small box, poured out a few small blue pills from it, and then handed them to Miss Morris, who was still looking stunned. “One pill every day for three consecutive days.”

Miss Morris looked at her with a dull face. “This is…”

“You don’t need to know what it is. If you believe me, you can eat it. If you don’t believe me, you can refuse this.” Nikita felt too lazy to explain, and there was nothing to explain. She treats people according to her mood and whether she likes this person or not. If she is willing to treat her, she doesn’t have to spend a penny.

While as for the people she didn’t want to cure, she won’t help them even if they offer her a lot of money.

Miss Morris happened to the one she likes.

So the small pills which can cost tens of millions in the drug market, was casually sent out for free just like

that.

It was like sending out a normal sugar pill which was worth ten cents.

Miss Morris looked down at the three small pills with bright colors in the girl’s palm, which has the same color as a white jade. She hesitated for a few seconds, but still reached out and took it.

“Of course, I believe you.” Miss Morris didn’t want to strike down her students’ confidence. She thought about

what Una said about Nikita just now. If she refused Nikita in front of Una, the child would be hit hard.

In any case, the child meant good.

Thinking so, Miss Morris raised her head and took a look at Nikita. She saw the girl stared at her with her eyes sparkling, as if she was looking forwards to something.

Miss Morris hesitated for a few seconds, smiled and swallowed a small pill in front of Nikita: “I really believes you. Nikita, thank you for your kindness.”

As she swallowed the pill, she felt an indescribable fragrance.

It tasted slightly sweet, which melted in her mouth.