116

Chapter 116 Who dares to offend Lambert Family?

Margot learned that Nikita had left the police station and was acquitted, and her reaction was bigger than Patrick’s.

Her eyes did not have any happiness, just stunned: “Nikita was acquitted?”

“Yes.”

“How is that possible?” Margot didn’t believe it. “I was at the police station.” “Helen threatened to let her go to jail.”

“He doesn’t have to lie to me.” Although Patrick has many doubts, he knows that this kind of thing can’t be used to

deceive people.

“But…” Margot frowned. “Helen suffered such a big loss, how could she just let her go?” “He didn’t tell you why she was acquitted?”

“He told me.” “He said that there may be evidence to prove that Nikita did not take the initiative to pick things up, but the group of vocational high school students.”

Margot squeezed his lips tightly.

It is possible.

If there is evidence to prove that the people who pick things up first are those students in vocational high schools, Nikita’s responsibility is really very small.

But, Margot still feel Nikita solves this matter in the case of no one to help. It is too smooth.

Suddenly, she thought of something.

She asked Patrick: “You just said that you feel that the section chief’s attitude towards you is much more polite than

usual?”

“Yes, he seems to have known that we will definitely rise to the top in the future.”

“Yes, it must be it.” “Maybe all the rumors I heard before are true.” Margot seems to suddenly excited up, those cold and slightly mean eyes are lit up.

Patrick was confused: “What rumors are true?”

Margot raised her shining eyes with a smile in her eyes: “I went to the parents‘ meeting of Yvonne before, and I heard some rumors that our Yvonne and the young master of Lambert Family were very close and had a good relationship.”

“Young master of Lambert Family?” “You mean the Lambert Group…”

“That’s right.” Margot’s eyes folded light, “The most powerful family in N City. I think 80% because of him. He is mistaken for someone, thinking that Nikita is Yvonne, and because of the relationship between Yvonne and the young master, he is determined that our family will inevitably rise to the top in the future.”

“Nikita can be acquitted, and it must be for this reason.”

“Looking at N City, Who dares to offend Lambert Family?”

“This also shows that the thing of Yvonne and the young master may be true.”

Having said that, Margot became more and more excited: “Our family may really make great progress!”

Patrick was also excited by her words.

“Yvonne really know that young master?” “Their relationship is very good?” “If it’s true, our crisis can be solved!”

They are now finding investment everywhere, but they find nothing.

But if their daughter has a good relationship with this young master, many investments will come to the Swift.

The brother of the young master of the Lambert Family is the president of the Lambert family!

If Swift Family can catch up with the Lambert…

Even if the Lambert gives him a small project casually, they can earn enough money for a lifetime!

Chapter 116 Who dares to offend Lambert Family?

The more they think, the more excited they are. Margot suddenly stands up: “It’s approaching the college entrance examination. Yvonne must be under great pressure recently. I think she reviews late every night and doesn’t have a good rest.” “I will go back to make a soup for her, and take it to school.”