However, there is no definite source of information on such things as mutated creatures attacking the city. It is impossible to tell the base to send the troops in Beishi back to the base with empty teeth, and to explain their rebirth to the military. Everything, I'm afraid they will have a threat to themselves.

    So almost immediately after the extreme cold period, Song Sitan and Jiang Li followed Huang Hongyi into the mountain, hoping that Huang Hongyi would be vigilant after discovering something was wrong with his own eyes.

    According to the experience of the previous life, the time of the beast tide should be in the middle of July.

    Song Sitan and Jiang Li originally thought that they still had time to guide Huang Hongyi and the military to find out the problem early and implement defensive measures, but they didn't expect that the beast tide in this life would come so early, and they were so caught off guard.

    Knowing that what Jiang Li said might happen soon, Song Sitan frowned and pondered for a moment, then suddenly looked at Jiang Li and said, "If I go to Beishi now and use the gate of space to bring the army back, will you make it in time?"

    Jiang Li raised his hand to help Song Sitan tangle up the messy hair, and then shook his head helplessly, "There are hundreds of thousands of troops deployed in Beishi, plus the heavy-duty troops needed in the battle. Hot weapon transportation, even if you overdraw your mental strength, the weapons and the number of people you can bring back are completely insufficient to deal with this battle."

    Song Sitan frowned slightly, and was about to say something, but a man wearing a senior general's military uniform came from beside him The middle-aged man with a square face looked at Song Sitan and Jiang Li and said, "You are right, if only relying on the limit of this space awakener's own ability, the number of troops and weapons she can bring back is indeed very limited. "

    However, if I use my ability to bless her ability, the ending may change dramatically."

    Huang Hongyi and the officer with a square face came here together, so after seeing Song Sitan's puzzled face at this moment, Huang Hongyi Hong Yi took the initiative to introduce: "General Li's awakening ability can increase the awakening ability of one person or several people by two to six times in a short period of time. If you use his awakening ability to boost your space system ability, Your space-type awakening ability will probably be greatly improved in terms of maintenance time and opening range." Through

    Huang Hongyi's brief introduction, Song Sitan knew that the fewer the number of targets released by General Li's ability, The higher the ability of the released person is improved, if his blessing ability is only released to Song Sitan alone, her space gate ability may really last until she brings back most of the Beishi soldiers!

    After Song Sitan learned about Li's ability, he was about to respond, but Jiang Li held Song Sitan and looked at Li with a stern look, and said in a deep voice: "I want to ask, your ability to bless your awakening skills is very important for being blessed. Does the person himself have an influence?"

    Although the war is imminent, the act of sacrificing a person to preserve a shelter sounds great, but Jiang Li thinks that he does not have such a high level of consciousness, so he absolutely does not want to see that the person who sacrificed to save the residents of the base is Song Sitan !

    When ordinary people hear that their abilities may be greatly improved after being blessed, the first thing they think of may be how strong their abilities will become at that time, but few people will immediately consider the effects of this kind of blessing. side effects etc.