So after hearing Huang Hongyi's arrangement, Song Sitan opened the door of space again, and sent Huang Hongyi to the base headquarters. As for the rest of them, Song Sitan used the door of space to take them to the top of the wall with guns to assist the patrol team in attacking mutant mice.

    After standing on the city wall at the north entrance, Song Sitan saw the mutant mice swarming out from both sides of the expressway at the north entrance almost at a glance.

    Compared with the number of mice seen outside the protective wall of Beishi before, the number of mutated mice at the north entrance is at least a thousand.

    So many rats suddenly jumped out of the ground and rushed directly to the outside survivors who were already exhausted from the exhaustion of the north entrance, creating a huge chaos among them in an instant.

    Most of the survivors carrying guns and cold weapons were bitten by rats, and slashed at the mutated rats rushing around in horror.

    Looking at the chaotic situation below, Qi Zhou raised his gun and began to shoot at the rats below, cursing, "What the hell, these rats will form a group to attack!" "Once they pounce

    on ordinary residents , I don’t dare to shoot at all!”

    Song Sitan glanced at him and said in a deep voice: “Then attack the mutant mice on the periphery! Leave the human body to me and Jiang Li!

    ” A mutant mouse that appeared on humans was used to shoot moving targets, and the rate of accidental injury to survivors outside the base was quite high.

    Although he knew Song Sitan and Jiang Li's marksmanship was very good, he didn't expect their marksmanship to be so good?

    While continuously shooting the mutated rats flocking to the crowd, Qi Zhou secretly observed Song Sitan and Jiang Li, and found that the hands holding the guns of these two people did not even tremble slightly when they faced such a tragic and urgent situation below. Yes, and every time the two of them fired a bullet, they almost all accurately hit the mutant mice on the peripheral survivors.

    Looking at the way the two of them raised their guns and shot without blinking, and thinking of their excellent tacit understanding and strong strength in the Heiling Mountain, Qi Zhou couldn't help but smiled wryly in his heart, and after sighing the difference between people, He also understood that in front of Song Sitan, he might not even be regarded as Jiang Li's competitor.

    Gathering his mind, Qi Zhou continued shooting after changing the magazine.

    The team led by Huang Hongyi belonged to the elite of the army. When they joined the battle with guns, although there were many mutant mice at the north entrance, they were still successfully suppressed by them, and none of them were put into the base.

    The survivors on the outskirts of the base are not ordinary people who survived until now. After a short period of chaos, they also quickly calmed down. Those with cars and those who got out of the car cleaned up the nearby mutant mice and hid in the car , and those without a car started to group up with the people around them to kill the mutant mice on each other.

    After they also joined the battle, although there were still sporadic mutated mice jumping out around the base, no mice could jump into the crowd anymore.

    But even so, in the group attack of the rats at the beginning, there were still more than a dozen people outside the north entrance who were besieged, gnawed and killed by dozens of rats.

    Looking at the dozens of survivors on the ground who had been bitten by rats beyond recognition and had their internal organs gutted, both the survivors on the outskirts of the base and the soldiers on the protective wall felt shuddering.

    After a short silence, the survivors who had experienced natural disasters quickly put away the little pity that rose in their hearts, and began to evacuate into the base under the leadership of the patrol personnel.

    The captain of the patrol stood on the protective wall, looked at the tragic situation below, looked at Qi Zhou with some hesitation, and said, "Sir, the mutated rats have been cleaned up. Do you still have to close the gate of this base?" Hearing this, Qi Zhou

    subconsciously He turned his eyes to Song Sitan, felt Qi Zhou's gaze, Song Sitan gave him a strange look, and was about to say something, the next moment it was like an earthquake, and a faint tremor was suddenly felt under his feet.

    Song Sitan felt something in her heart, and immediately picked up the binoculars and looked into the distance. As a result, she saw that the ground to the southwest of the entrance of the base had collapsed at some point, and there were dozens of them in the underground area one after another. A majestic mutated giant ape covered in black hair came out of the hole!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes