Thinking of this, everyone's application is dignified.

    Song Sitan also understood Huang Hongyi's intention immediately, and immediately opened the door of space on the driving route of the carriage, and said to the driver: "Just drive the car directly into the door of space."

    The driver nodded when he heard the words, and restarted the vehicle to pass through the gate of space. The next moment, Song Sitan and the others passed through the gate of space under the surprised gaze of the inspectors at the north entrance, and appeared directly on the square inside the north entrance.

    This unexpected situation caused the surrounding patrol personnel to immediately hold guns on guard, but the next moment they saw the license plate and Huang Hongyi who came out of the car, they were relieved.     Huang Hongyi recruited the captain of the inspection team to frown at him and said, "Are

    you aware of the mutated rats appearing on the outer wall of Beishi?"

In the past few days, a large number of foreign survivors appeared outside the base waiting to be resettled, and our superiors have sent us additional manpower for registration and management, and police forces have also been sent to defend the outside of the registration entrance.”

    If it was just a common rat problem, there is nothing wrong with the arrangement of the base, but Huang Hongyi, who came back from Heiling Mountain, knew what they might face next, so he immediately said to the defending officer: "Listen to my order now, don't Then register the survivors from outside."

    "Now arrange for all the survivors outside the north entrance to enter the base square for in-situ repairs under supervision! Then close the north entrance gate as soon as possible!"

    Huang Hongyi has absolute command in the North City military right.

    So at this moment, although the captain of the inspection team didn't know what special situation happened that made the officer so vigilant, he still quickly arranged for his subordinates to notify him.

    Seeing this, Huang Hongyi then rushed to the captain of the inspection team and said: "Northern City may encounter a large number of alien mutated creatures invading. After you close the north entrance gate, arrange enough people to supervise the alien survivors. All the remaining members will go to the city wall with guns. Carry out a first-level security!"

    The patrol captain who has received militarized training is very clear about the meaning of a first-level security, so he dared not waste any more time and started to make arrangements.

    With the help of Song Sitan's Space Gate, Huang Hongyi's team had already reacted quickly enough, but when there were screams and calls for help coming out of the north entrance of the base, everyone instantly realized that they were still one step too late.

    Hearing the movement and cries outside, Huang Hongyi applied to look at Song Sitan solemnly and said, "Send me to the base headquarters immediately, you stay here to help the patrol team organize the defense, absolutely don't let any mutated mouse in! "

    In order to ensure the stability of the walls and foundation of the entire survivor base, the walls of the entire base were dug nearly ten meters deep into the ground during construction, and the ground of the entire base was also reinforced with concrete and steel structures as a whole.

    What is certain now is that it is impossible to dig through the outer wall of the base and reach the inside of the base with the digging ability of the subterranean beetle. Therefore, facing the possible threats now, what everyone can do is to defend the base. Let a mutant creature come in!