"So for this hunting mission, after the stagnant water subsides, I want to organize a group of awakened people with outstanding strength and join forces with military personnel to go to Heiling Mountain to check the specific situation." Heiling Mountain is a basically undeveloped area in the outer suburbs of Beishi

    . Mountains, 2480 meters above sea level.

    This mountain range, which has undergone too much human development, was originally the best habitat for all kinds of wild animals. Before the natural disaster, the highway built near Heiling Mountain often burst out with wild animals running down from the mountain and wandering in the lane.

    Nowadays, species mutate after natural disasters, and the degree of danger in it can be seen.

    When Song Sitan received the call from Huang Hongyi, he made a special announcement. Jiang Yuan, who was familiar with the situation in Beishi at the moment, said: "As far as I know, the distance between Heiling Mountain and the current Beishi survivor base is nearly 150 kilometers. Such a long distance Is it necessary to go there to investigate the situation?"

    Huang Hongyi heard the words: "To be honest, when the military captured the clawed apes before, although they found a gathering point for them in the outer suburbs, according to the investigation, That area was just a temporary establishment after they moved in."

    "So in order to trace the source of the clawed ape, we finally let go of a clawed ape holding a cub, and sent drones to follow them to find their original habitat." Song Sitan immediately understood when he heard this

    . Understanding what Huang Hongyi meant, he opened his mouth and said, "You mean to say that the clawed ape who attacked the survivors' base in Beishi before ran out of Heiling Mountain?" Huang Hongyi replied, "That's right

    . After the attack of the Clawed Ape, the military has deployed more patrolling personnel and installed monitoring equipment around the fence." "

    So during the extreme cold period, we actually observed other mutated creatures appearing outside the fence. The locations where they appeared were all in the direction of Heiling Mountain, so the main hunting area for this time was planned to be near Heiling Mountain."

    "However, the difference between your team and other teams is that the main task of most of the other teams is to hunt in the area around the Black Ridge Mountain, while your elite team, together with the other four elite teams, need to disperse up the mountain for patrolling. "

    Speaking of this, Huang Hongyi paused and said: "Of course, as usual, whether you join the ordinary hunting team this time or join one of the five elite teams is up to you to decide." "If you are willing to join this

    time The elite team goes deep into the Black Ridge Mountain to carry out the investigation mission, and you can receive three camouflage fruits from me for free every month." "

    Of course, if you plan to join the ordinary team, I can still provide you with camouflage fruits, but you can The awakener who produces this special fruit has just awakened after all, and the total amount of his fruit summons per day is only five, if you want, you can exchange it with me." Song Sitan heard the words: "How do you calculate the exchange ratio?

    "

    Huang Hongyi: "One piece for 1,000 base points, but I don't charge base points here, only special rare materials corresponding to the base points." Hearing Huang

    Hongyi's quotation, everyone was secretly dumbfounded, 1,000 base points are enough for ordinary residents to pay for the base One month's living expenses, plus Song Sitan, judging from the number of people on Song Sitan's side, if you want to exchange with Huang Hongyi, it is definitely impossible to exchange only one.