Qi Zhou heard the words and said: "Okay, in order to take the Clawed Ape away as soon as you catch it , I have been staying in the nearby military guest house for the past two days, just contact me directly after you catch the Clawed Ape, and you must pay attention to your own safety during the arrest process." After Song Sitan nodded in response, Qi

    Zhou Then he got up and left.

    Tang Qi and the others who had been watching in the room saw Qi Zhou leave, so they went downstairs one after another, looked at the high-strength alloy cage Qi Zhou sent, and then Tang Qi approached Song Sitan and said, "I've wanted to ask for a long time, Is that boy Qi Zhou interested in you? I can see the way he looks at you, and he almost writes the word "like" on his face." "

    Si Tan, right now Jiang Li is in a coma because of awakening, you can't let him Sneak in! Otherwise Jiang Li will be so sad when he wakes up?" "

    Even for the sake of fairness, you have to give them both a chance to compete fairly, right?"

    Guan Yang on the side touched his chin when he heard this Said: "Don't tell me, Qi Zhou is now an awakened person in the base and has a formal establishment. His competitiveness is indeed much stronger than that of the newly awakened Jiang Li?" "But considering Jiang Li's appearance, force value

    and We have shared weal and woe for so long, but I still firmly stand by Jiang Li's side."

    Song Sitan saw that Guan Yang and Tang Qi were still having a heated discussion about this matter, and immediately cast a malicious look at them and said, "See if you two are so free, why don't you go out to catch the sharp-clawed ape tonight, and I'll send you two away." Take it with you, too?"

    "Anyway, after using up that green energy bead, my space gate can be opened for at most two minutes." "

    The four of us will set off together, and you and Guan Yang are mainly responsible for As bait, Yang Yue and I will stand behind you and be responsible for catching the clawed ape, what do you think of this idea?"

    Tang Qi and Guan Yang are actually willing to participate in the capture of the clawed ape, but seeing Song Sitan's expression at the moment, Obviously no good idea.

    Tang Qi and Guan Yang looked at each other, and fled on the spot under the pretense of taking care of Jiang Li.

    It was still one o'clock in the evening, and the clawed apes captured by Song Sitan and others inevitably made too much noise to attract the attention of the surrounding residents, so after Qi Zhou brought the two traps, Song Sitan and the others used the three apes summoned by Jiang Shuo To drill the grass, an independent space five meters long, two meters wide and two meters high was excavated in advance in the small courtyard in front of the building at a depth of five meters.

    This independent space is enough to accommodate two large traps at the same time, and in addition to the deep location, even if the clawed ape in it makes a movement, it should be minimally transmitted to the ground.

    Since Jiang Shuo was able to summon green seeds, this was the first time Song Sitan and the others asked Jiang Shuo to summon the hole-punch grass.

    However, after this test, Song Sitan and the others watched helplessly as Jiang Shuo summoned the three burrowing plants, and then they went straight into the snow-covered mud in the small courtyard. Shuo asked to be dug out of a space where the Clawed Ape was temporarily held.

    The space excavated by the hole-drilling grass, the soil around the space is reinforced by the powerful force of the blades while the hole-drilling grass is digging holes, and the remaining soil is also rolled up by the leaves and transported to the ground.