creature At present, there are not too many people who have sneaked into the base, otherwise, once a group of people flood into the base, I am afraid that it will pose a big threat to the base residents."

    Hearing this, Jiang Li said: "Since you are going to exchange the Clawed Ape with Huang Hongyi for supplies, you'd better contact him now. If they come to the residential area to transport this thing away during the day, I'm afraid it will cause a lot of trouble. People are watching our building."

    "It's true, then I'll contact Huang Hongyi now and ask him to transport this thing away as soon as possible." Song Sitan nodded in response, and directly took out his flip phone to call Huang Hongyi.

    Huang Hongyi didn't know if he didn't need to sleep.

    After Song Sitan dialed the phone, it only rang for a second or two before being picked up by the other person.

    After simply informing Huang Hongyi of the location where the Clawed Ape was killed and the news that he had killed a Clawed Ape, Song Sitan hung up the phone.

    On Song Sitan's side, he understated the process of killing the Clawed Ape after ignoring most of the details, but Huang Hongyi, who was still in the battle meeting a moment ago, was dumbfounded.

    As the military has recently strengthened the recruitment of Awakened people into the army, the number of Awakened people officially enrolled in the Beishi base is close to 70, and the number of Awakened people who have not been registered is also close to 100.

    In order to catch the clawed apes who are doing evil in the base as soon as possible, almost all the attacking awakeners in the series are assigned the task of hunting and catching the clawed apes.

    Even Huang Hongyi privately arranged for some powerful awakeners who had not been included in the list and passed the base assessment to kill the ape with claws.

    But now two or three days have passed, and there is no good news from either side. On the contrary, Song Sitan and the others only found out about this situation at noon today, but the good news came to him in the middle of the next night.

    Huang Hongyi put away the shocked expression on his face, and after returning to the conference table to sit down, the officer in charge looked at Huang Hongyi curiously and said, "Whose call? You even asked Lao Huang to answer the meeting even though you were in the meeting."

    Huang Hearing this, Hong Yi looked at the leading officer and said, "The matter of killing the Clawed Ape has some clues."

    Hearing this, the leading officer was taken aback for a moment, then smiled and said: "You still complained to me this morning, saying that the abilities of the awakened people you compiled seem to be quite strong, but none of them are useful against the clawed ape. As a result, you see, didn’t they bring back the good news in the middle of the night?”

    A combat commander next to him breathed a sigh of relief: “Is it to kill or capture alive? If it is captured alive, use the captured sharp-clawed ape to directly It would be best to find their lair and give them a pot.”

    “However, it’s good if you can kill them. I believe you can kill two if you can kill one!”

    Huang Hongyi said after hearing the words: “It’s a kill, but it’s more beneficial to kill. The Clawed Apes are not the awakened ones that the army is making up."

    The leading officer looked at Huang Hongyi's expression and said thoughtfully, "Will the people who killed the Clawed Apes this time be those few people you have been trying to win over recently? An awakened one?"