once In fact, everyone has heard of the city where Chen City and Yang Yue lived before.

    However, such things as cannibalism are understandable when there is an extreme shortage of food, but now that the food originally stored in Beishi and the materials collected from various regions are being transported to the base one after another, logically speaking, it will not happen.

    In particular, complete monitoring facilities have been set up around the base in Beishi. The residents in the base know this all too well, so they shouldn't be able to resist the wind and waves.

    Hearing this, Qi Zhou took out a few photos from his pocket and put them on the table and said, "It's not the cannibalism you think about, you should see for yourself first."

    Song Sitan frowned and picked up the photos on the table to check.

    The location where the photo was taken is obviously the base wall.

    At midnight, after the recent addition, on the thick concrete wall that was already nearly fifteen meters high, a slender ape-like creature with a body length of nearly two meters and covered with thick gray hair was climbing down the wall inside the base. .

    The other two photos are photos of the creature hiding in the shadow of the base building, climbing up the wall, and trying to sneak into the base.

    From the photos of the side face and back of this animal, although it can be seen that the other party should be an ape creature, but through its sharp claws that are so sharp that they can be nailed into reinforced concrete and the terrifying fangs extending from the corners of its mouth, there is no way to let it go. Man associates it with species he already knows.

    Song Sitan handed the photo to others to check, then looked at Qi Zhou and said, "Is this a mutant creature?" Qi Zhou

    nodded and said, "Although this kind of creature has not been captured yet, this photo was taken to the creature. After confirmation by the senior researcher of the Institute, it is already certain that it is not any kind of creature on the list of existing species." "

    And in the whole base, except for this screenshot of the surveillance video where it climbed the wall and was recorded, no other surveillance areas noticed it. Its existence."

    "So we have reason to suspect that this creature is quite good at moving speed and climbing ability, so it relies on crawling between floors in the base, so it cannot be detected by other surveillance."

    Song Sitan understood the meaning of Qi Zhou's words, and said, "So you suspect that this creature stole the children in the base?" "That's right

    ." Qi Zhou nodded and said, "It's been cold recently, but everyone's house is burning coal or When charcoal is used for heating, gaps are usually left in the windows for ventilation.” “

    After investigation, several families who lost their children in the base had fixed residences. When the family members found that their children were missing the next morning, their homes were basically windows. It was wide open, and there were signs of damage on the outer wall of the building.”

    "As for the residents who lost their children in the tent area, they woke up the next day only to find that the children and the sleeping bags they slept in disappeared. As for the surroundings of the tents where they lived and the tent itself, there were no traces left at all." Guan Yang was obviously taken aback when he heard this

    . Said: "Looking at it this way, this mutant creature not only has a strong climbing ability, but also has a lot of wisdom? It's nothing more than opening the tent to steal children in the tent area, but even zipping the tent when leaving?" Qi