Besides, let's use this double-sided sealing tape and transparent thick plastic sheeting to seal each window today." "

    But if you want to use the charcoal stove, remember to leave a vent."

    Everyone responded, took the plastic sheet and the door curtain, and prepared to go home to decorate, but before everyone went out, Yang Yue suddenly stopped Said: "There are awakened people approaching near the building. Judging from the approaching speed, they should be driving."

    Hearing this, Tang Qi was surprised and said, "It's very brave to

    drive to us in this weather!" Looking out of the window facing the street, within a few minutes, a snowmobile drove up from a distance and stopped outside the building. Qi Zhou, who was wearing a heavy camouflage down jacket and long military boots, appeared at the gate of the small building. .

    Although Qi Zhou had said before that he would visit Song Sitan's small building, he hadn't seen him since the No. 5 bug nest incident at the base.

    Unexpectedly, he came to the door when the extreme cold came suddenly, and there was a violent snowstorm outside. Song Sitan thought for a while, and when he heard the doorbell, he put on his hat and gloves, and went downstairs to open the door for Qi Zhou against the snowstorm.

    Bringing people into the living room on the first floor, Tang Qi and the others happened to move the charcoal stove upstairs to the center of the living room on the first floor.

    Qi Zhou huddled in front of the charcoal stove and shook for a long time before he was able to talk as usual without trembling. He looked at Song Sitan and others before he said: "The temperature dropped sharply last night, and the death toll was already counted at the base this morning. Thousands, I am a little worried about your situation, so I came here to take a look."

    Passing the boiled water in the thermos to Qi Zhou, Song Sitan said: "Recently, the temperature has started to drop sharply. We set the alarm clock every night to check the situation, so we added clothes and quilts in time after we found something wrong last night."

    Hearing this, Qi Zhou nodded and sighed, "You still have the foresight. I'm the kind of person who sleeps relatively lightly. I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night last night. The moment I got out of the bed, I was so cold that I doubted life!

    " Those who have houses are terribly frozen, and those who live in tents to save money, some of them were already frozen hard when they were dug out of the snowdrift with their tents this morning..." "

    I He was urgently dispatched early in the morning to carry out rescue work, and he just finished his work."

    Qi Zhou looked at Song Sitan and said, "By the way, besides confirming your safety today, I have something to tell you. "

    "The temperature has dropped sharply in the past week, and five or six underage children have disappeared in the base one after another."

    Hearing this, Tang Qi asked in surprise, "Children have disappeared one after another?"

    "Didn't Beishi originally establish the largest grain reserve in China The center? In addition, during this period of time, many residents in the base are going out to Beishi to deliver food to the base." "

    As long as you work hard at the base, can you just use the base points to go to the supermarket to buy food? Even if you don't have the ability to work The residents of the city, relying on the base points earned by selling blood on a regular basis, can actually guarantee their basic life, so some people should not be reduced to the point where they can’t afford to eat and turn to cannibalism!” Cannibalism was