However, because our Awakened team is a special existence in the entire army, the management will not be as strict as other teams in the military. The military has a very high right to personal liberty."

    "And as long as you join our awakened group, even if you don't go out to work, you can get a fixed salary every month, and if you go out to work, you can get a bonus according to your contribution." Huang Hongyi pointed to Qi Zhou and said

    : "Take Qi Zhou as an example. Although his abilities are auxiliary, he can be of great use in material transportation. His field bonus for more than a month alone is enough to buy a flat at the base!" Huang

    Hongyi These remarks were obviously to introduce Song Sitan and the others to the various benefits and benefits of joining the military awakening group.

    However, the four of them, Song Sitan, had no interest in joining the regular establishment of the Awakened Army, so they looked at each other after hearing this, and remained silent for a while.

    But they didn't speak, and Qi Zhou, who was pouring water at the side, felt that something was wrong the more he heard Huang Hongyi's words.

    After thinking about it carefully, Qi Zhou suddenly remembered that before he joined the army's awakened organization, didn't this old Huang call him to the office alone to fool around like this?

    So, Song Sitan and the others...

    were distracted because they were too surprised. The kettle next to Qi Zhou fell to the side without being stabilized, watching the scalding water that was about to pour over his feet in an instant.

    Seeing that his identity as an awakened person was exposed, Jiang Yuan didn't think about continuing to cover it up, so after the power was released, the boiling water that originally flowed from the thermos condensed into ice before touching Qi Zhou's feet.

    Seeing this scene, Huang Hongyi's smile deepened, while Qi Zhou, as if he had seen a ghost, turned stiffly and pointed at Song Sitan and the others in astonishment, "You, you are all awakened?"

    Seeing this, Huang Hongyi glanced at Qi Zhou like an idiot and said, "I heard you happily say on the walkie-talkie that you found your old classmate, and you fought together for so long last night, and you didn't realize they were different at all. "

    Qi Zhou said with a dazed expression: "I'm not from the spiritual department, where can I find out! But you guys are too exaggerated! The four of you are all awakeners? It's my fault that I was awakened before You are very proud of your status as the author! As a result, your face slaps came too fast." Although

    Jiang Li knew that he would wake up after a while, considering the rationality at this moment, he still looked at Huang Hongyi and said: "You seem to have misunderstood me. I am not an awakened person."

    Huang Hongyi smiled gently when he heard the words: "My ability can detect the fluctuation of mental power of special people within the range of mental power coverage. Now in my eyes, the four of you The one with the most fluctuating mental power is Song Sitan, followed by you, Jiang Li, and the rest are Jiang Shuo, Yang Yue, and Jiang Yuan."

    Huang Hongyi mentioned the names of Song Sitan and others one by one, and even the name of Jiang Shuo who did not appear here was casually mentioned by him, which is enough to show that after this person appeared at the base, he had already checked the identity of Song Sitan and his party. Investigate in detail.

    Huang Hongyi mentioned the names of Song Sitan and the others, so he didn't intend to conceal the matter of investigating them privately.

    Seeing that Song Sitan and the others didn't show any anger at all, Huang Hongyi's evaluation of them in his heart increased a bit, and he said, "Although it's not good to investigate your identities privately, it's also my responsibility. The existence of awakened people is special to the entire base, even if it is to eliminate some hidden dangers in advance, this investigation must be done." Song Sitan believes that if he is the

    base manager, he will definitely pay attention to the awakened people in the base, So Huang Hongyi's behavior seemed reasonable to her.

    However, he can determine the strength of everyone just by perceiving fluctuations in mental power. This ability is a bit too perverted!

    You must know that Yang Yue, who is also a spiritual awakener, can only judge whether the other party is an awakened person through her spiritual perception ability, and for ordinary people who have not yet become an awakened person, her ability is completely indistinguishable!

    Thinking in his heart, Song Sitan looked at Huang Hongyi and said, "We can understand what you're doing, but I'm used to being free. I think it's pretty good to come out every now and then to earn some base points to live on. For the time being I don’t intend to join the army’s Awakened team.”

    Jiang Li and Yang Yue also nodded in agreement when they heard the words, expressing their attitude.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes