Liu Gang's eyes lit up when he heard the words: "Could it be that the military has also discovered the super strength of Boss Song and the others, and is planning to pull them into the military?"

    Liu Gang looked enviously Hearing Liu Gang's words and looking at

    Qi Zhou's weird expression, Song Sitan vaguely felt that things were not that simple, but Qi Zhou clearly felt that it was not so simple in front of everyone. He didn't plan to say more, so he left the four soldiers around him to continue guarding on the rooftop, and then he called Song Sitan and the others to follow him downstairs.

    The five of them walked to the third floor together, thinking that their voices should not be heard upstairs, Qi Zhou said inexplicably: "Huang Hongyi is the officer who is responsible for the recruitment of awakened people in the military. It seems that he was sent to other surrounding cities to recruit awakened ones, so it looks like he just came back." "

    But has he been demoted? Why did he start to meddle in the recruitment of ordinary soldiers?"

    Hearing this, Song Sitan and Jiang Li confronted each other. Glancing at him, he frowned and asked Qi Zhou, "Since the person you mentioned is responsible for recruiting awakened people for the military, is he himself an awakened person?"

    Qi Zhou nodded and said, "That's right, You can know about his ability base by just asking around, so it should be okay to tell you.”

    “Huang Hongyi was originally a high-ranking military man. Yue was transferred to be responsible for the recruitment and management of awakened people in the base, and he is my immediate boss."

    "His ability is to determine whether the opponent is awakened or has a chance to awaken according to the strength of the opponent's mental power fluctuations." "In addition to

    the dozens of people who have already awakened, our base has also set up a team of potential awakeners! All the people in front of him were searched by him from our base in Beishi and the shelters in surrounding cities."

    Hearing this, Song Sitan's expression was a little helpless for a moment, although they knew that after the appearance of a spiritual awakener like Yang Yue, the few of them The identity of the awakened person must not be concealed from the awakened person of the spiritual system for a long time, but he did not expect this day to come so soon.

    Qi Zhou led them all the way to the tent where Huang Hongyi was.

    When Song Sitan and the others walked into the tent, several senior military officers in the tent seemed to be having a battle meeting, but Huang Hongyi, the leader, cleared the field immediately after seeing Qi Zhou and the others.

    When only Qi Zhou and Song Sitan were left in the tent, the middle-aged man with a Chinese face at the top gave Song Sitan and the others a gentle smile, then pointed to the surrounding seats and said, "Sit first, the boat is for you friends." pour water."

    As one of the first batch of awakened people in the base, Qi Zhou is quite familiar with Huang Hongyi. Hearing this, he went to the side to pour water while looking at Huang Hongyi with a smile and said: "Although I also know that my few friends It's pretty strong, but Lao Huang, you don't do anything outside, and the recruiting of ordinary soldiers is now your responsibility?"

    Huang Hongyi glared at Qi Zhou and said, "To be honest, you don't want to interrupt me.

    After finishing the sentence, Huang Hongyi looked kindly at Song Sitan and the others again and said, "As you can see, the boundaries between the upper and lower ranks of our Awakened team are actually very blurred. I think it's because I was in the army before I was awakened, so I am here . He was assigned to be the person in charge of the Awakened team." "