The passengers in the car were all lost in thought when they heard Qi Zhou's words, and at the moment when the car was standing still on the side of the road, the officer in charge of the military said, "In order not to cause traffic congestion to important roads, we are now moving forward on foot. "

    "There should also be mutated insect swarms gushing out of the ground in the road ahead, everyone, take your weapons and be on guard at any time!" "After a while, the

    military will conduct a simple inspection of your shooting capabilities Test, all residents who pass the test will be issued guns and ammunition by the military." "

    The rest of the people who did not get the gun will be arranged to participate in logistical work such as ammunition and weapon delivery, wounded handling, and rescue!"

    After simple arrangements, the car door When it was opened, the four officers in the car led everyone to quickly move along the crosswalk in the direction of the target.

    The roar caused by the explosion of bullets and bombs in the distance resounded around. Subterranean beetles passed by from time to time on the surrounding ground and in midair. Raised their guns and killed them.

    Seeing that Qi Zhou and the four soldiers beside him were also running beside them, Jiang Yuan had no intention of leading the team or attacking the swarm, so he couldn't help but asked Qi Zhou, "Accordingly, your Isn't the military rank higher than that of our team leader? Why don't you just take over the entire team?"

    Qi Zhou followed the large army forward, and casually said: "The awakened officer is a special existence in the army. Although the rank is quite high, in real battle, we also need to obey the arrangement of the battle commander." "And for

    me Said, compared to fighting, my ability is more inclined to assist, so the military specially arranged four soldiers around me for protection."

    Jiang Yuan nodded when he heard the words, and said, "How many Awakened officers are there in Beishi today? Today, when the No. 5 insect nest appeared, will they all come to fight?" Qi Zhou said: "The entire Beishi

    military The total number of Awakened is only a few dozen, and except for a few combat Awakened, Auxiliary Awakened generally do not need to participate in combat." "However,

    today's situation is special. I guess the superiors have considered my ability to be short of manpower. It is more convenient to transport weapons and supplies, so I was sent here as well."

    During the chat, everyone could clearly feel that there were more and more insect swarms in the surrounding air and on the ground, and the sound of gunfire and explosions became more and more intense. bigger.

    Qi Zhou saw dozens of flying beetles rushing towards them above his head in front of him, and immediately ran to Song Sitan's side, and was about to use his power to control the insects approaching Song Sitan with bubbles.

    In the next moment, Qi Zhou saw Song Sitan take the gun from a fat man beside him, pull the trigger and start shooting in the air.

    After a full seven rounds of ammunition were fired, the flying beetles rushing towards the team in mid-air directly reduced their personnel by one-third. The terrifying accuracy of almost shooting the insects' headshots within the 50-meter range made the officers who led the team unable to bear it. I can't help but think that Song Sitan cast a surprised look.

    Qi Zhou on the side was so shocked that his jaw almost fell to the ground.

    Since he arrived in Beishi last month after awakening and joining the military, although the army has also conducted professional training for them in shooting, his fixed target shooting performance has only barely passed the range so far. As for the hit rate of moving target shooting , can be said to be appalling.