Everyone excitedly agreed with Song Sitan's proposal.

    Although everyone has been saving the meat they bought from the strong man with flower arms before, they have already eaten it before coming to the Survivor Base in Beishi.

    Fortunately, the seven or eight chicks hatched in the space with eggs recently have grown up a lot.

    So that afternoon, with everyone's unanimous consent, Jiang Li and Guan Yang found the fattest native chicken and killed it, and then added a meat dish to tonight's barbecue hot pot queue for barbecue.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan took two black fish from the space that everyone had caught together before, and sliced ​​the fish into fillets, and cooked them with luncheon meat in the hot pot at night. In this way, adding the chicken for barbecue equals three meats. vegetable.     After preparing the meat, Song Sitan took out two packs of wide noodles, three packs of dried bean curd, hot pot base, barbecue seasoning and hot pot dipping sauce from the space, and placed them on the table, and put the recently stored radish, lettuce, lettuce, spinach, etc. I took a small handful of each vegetable, washed it and placed it on the dining table, and the dishes on the entire table became much richer in an instant.     Looking at the plates on the dining table on the first floor, Tang Qi sighed silently: "Sometimes when I think about it, in this natural disaster, I can be by the side of you awakened bosses at the same time. In fact, I am the real winner in life, right?" "     "Which person can still eat such a sumptuous meal of hot pot after this natural disaster!"     Jiang Yuan also said excitedly: "Who says it's not, this has both meat and vegetables, and now you can eat such a delicious meal." A meal makes me feel happy during the Chinese New Year when I was a child."     Yang Yongwen, who was helping fillet the fish fillets, heard the words: "I heard that a military search team ran into pigs and sheep on the mountains in the outer suburbs. These animals raised by some farmers ran out of the pigsty and sheep pens after the natural disaster and hid in the mountains."     The tide of mutated creatures before rebirth also came from the mountainous areas in the outer suburbs of Beishi, and most of the creatures have not yet fully evolved. Before that, if you can catch a few pigs or cattle and sheep from the mountains, kill them and store them, you don't have to worry about running out of meat in a short time.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan said: "Before the weather completely cools down, I think we awakened ones can take the time to go up the mountain to have a look. If we can really catch a few pigs and other animals, we won't have to worry about the source of meat in a short time. "

    Yang Yue heard and said: "My mental detection ability can distinguish between animals and humans, and it should be useful at that time."

    Tang Qi also said excitedly: "If we go to the suburbs, we should be able to come back one day . Just leave one or two people in the building to look after the house, and Guan Yang and I can’t help you with other things, so catching pigs and sheep should still be helpful.”

    Song Sitan nodded when he heard the words: “Okay, then wait for us this time After we come back from searching for supplies, let’s discuss it before taking action.”

    Seeing that the meat and vegetables were all ready during the chat, everyone put the mandarin duck pot and the grill pan for barbecue on the table, and sat around the table to eat.

    After eating and drinking a full meal, and tidying up all the dishes, Song Sitan went back to the house to rest with the briquettes in his arms.

    Now that the extreme cold is approaching, seeing that it is only the beginning of November, the highest temperature has dropped below ten degrees every day, and the lowest temperature at night has even dropped below zero.