Seeing this, Liu Gang winked at Deng Xinpeng and Zhang Hao beside him, and then the three of them surrounded and locked the trajectory of the bugs. They immediately used daggers, Tang knives, and watermelon knives to raise the knives behind them, and they worked together to kill the three bugs up.

    Using the same method, Liu Gang and the three of them skillfully killed a dozen bugs on the 35th floor.

    Seeing that there were no new bugs in the offices, Liu Gang said to Song Sitan and the others: "When the subterranean beetles smell food, they will immediately notify each other and go to forage together, but the female insects are the same as the queen ants. Mainly rely on beetle feeding to survive, and will not go out to look for food by yourself." "

    When you search for supplies, pay special attention to dark corners such as the corner of the table and the corner of the wall. Once you find the existence of the female beetle, please back away immediately and notify the team leader or us. Do not take the initiative to attack the female insect."

    "Except for the female insects that may appear with a very small probability, there should be no major dangers on this floor. You can search and carry supplies on this floor, and we will go to the next floor." Seeing the other party's operation, Song Sitan understood that the other party and

    them The 100 base points requested are actually not many.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan said to Liu Gang: "Is there any extra blood you bought? If so, can you sell it to us?" Hearing this, Liu Gang thought that

    Song Sitan was worried that there were bugs in the building that had not been lured out. , so prepare yourself to try again.

    However, it is understandable for newcomers to have such concerns, so Liu Gang said to Zhang Hao next to him: "Sell them the 10 milliliters of blood in your hand, we have the remaining 15 milliliters of blood here, the two floors should be about the same." Enough."

    Hearing that Zhang Hao handed over a small plastic bottle of blood to Song Sitan, and took out a receipt, Ben and the others signed an arrears agreement of 50 base points, and the three of them went downstairs to clean up the downstairs area.

    Seeing Liu Gang and the others disappear in the corridor, Jiang Li looked at the small bottle of blood in Song Sitan's hand, and said to her, "Do you want to go to other areas to clean up the swarms?" Song Sitan laughed and said, "If I remember correctly

    , These beetles from the ground seem to be quite easy to produce energy beads, right? Otherwise, the base would not even want the corpses of the insects." The beetles that

    appeared in the underground of Beishi can only be regarded as the lowest level of mutant creatures. One, and more than 7 years have passed since the two of them were reborn in this world, the memory of this beetle is quite vague.

    Even Jiang Li, who has a good memory, is not sure what the explosion rate of the beetle's energy crystal is now.

    Thinking about it, Jiang Li rushed to Song Sitan and said: "If you use the door of space to kill beetles, it is best to gather a certain number of bugs to kill the fastest."

    Song Sitan heard the words: "I just went upstairs . It has been observed that, except for the floors where we want to move materials, the doors of the stairs and fire exits in the downstairs area are all locked."

    "Looking at it this way, I guess the military in the downstairs area hasn't had time to clean it up one by one. You said that if I went downstairs to lock down a beetle, and then control the beetle to kill its companions, you said this method is feasible. Is it?"