words nod.

    Liu Gang saw that his teammates had almost rested, and the other two waves of people downstairs had already caught up, so he called everyone to continue upstairs.

    Climbing directly from the 12th floor to the 35th floor in one go, everyone sat around the stairwell to catch their breath, and Liu Gang took the initiative to lead the team to clean up the beetles from the 35th floor.

    During the cleaning of the beetles, Liu Gang took out a blood bag from his backpack and explained to Song Sitan and the others: "The underground beetles in Beishi are extremely aggressive towards humans, and they especially like to suck human blood and devour human brains."

    "So experienced material delivery personnel will go to the blood bank of the base to buy such a small bag of human blood and take it with them before heading to Beishi.

    " After more than ten or twenty minutes, most of the nearby beetles will be attracted by the bloody smell."

    Song Sitan heard this, and while watching Liu Gang smearing plasma on the door of each office on the 35th floor, he couldn't help being curious: "The blood bank of the base is actually open to the public. Also sell blood? Then where does the blood in the blood bank come from?"

    Liu Gang heard the words: "Ever since we knew that underground beetles can be lured out by blood, the base blood bank has started to openly purchase human blood." "

    Some people in the base are getting old. Survivors who can’t do physical work will regularly go to the blood bank to make a living by selling blood in order to survive.”

    "The purchase price of 150ml of blood in the blood bank is 300 base points, and the price of 10ml of blood sold outside is 50 base points." "What is the concept of 300

    base points? If you save money, that is Three or four months of living expenses for ordinary people."

    "Many children in the base died unexpectedly or were left alone for the elderly. Those who were in good health made a living by doing some of the dirtiest and tiring jobs. I can make a living by selling blood every six months."

    As he spoke, Liu Gang dripped a few drops of fresh blood on the doorways of several offices, and while observing the movement of several doorways, he looked at Song Sitan and said, "So, you guys Before going out to search for supplies in the future, remember to go to the blood base to buy at least about 10-20ml of human blood for preparation.”

    "If you can gather two or three companions, the money will be shared equally. With this thing in hand, just drop a few drops at the door before searching for supplies, and lure the beetles out in advance, which is better than welcoming them during the search. Face to face with the beetle suddenly caused more casualties."

    "In the early material search team, before everyone thought of this method, many survivors rushed directly into the material storage area to search for materials, and many of them ended up searching for materials. During the process, I suddenly collided with a subterranean beetle, and was bitten to death or died from the bite infection." "

    So as long as you come to Beishi to search for supplies, you can save any money, but the money for blood must be spent!"

    Liu Gang While chatting with Song Sitan and the others, there was a slight noise at the door of the office he was guarding, and then three babies were the size of a fist, with long tentacles, a black carapace, six legs, and sharp mouthpieces. A pitch-black worm covered in barbs suddenly poked its head out of the office.