attacked Afterwards, hundreds of extremely aggressive land and flying beetles will be produced in an instant, so I repeat, once the supplies find traces of the mother beetles during the search, please leave the scene immediately and inform us of the situation!"

    Hearing the soldier's introduction, a middle-aged man in the car couldn't help asking: "I heard that the army cleans up the bugs in Beishi every day. Under such circumstances, is the probability of us encountering this special bug already very high?" Is it too young?"

    The soldier laughed when he heard this, and said to the man: "It is true that the military is clearing up the insect swarms in Beishi every day, but the scope of the clearing only covers the densely active area of ​​the insect swarms." "Since the global natural disaster

    began , Most of the military deployed in Bei City went to other cities to carry out rescue, and part of it was allocated to maintain the order and safety of the survivor base in Bei City." "If it is not for the lack of manpower, do you think the

    delivery of materials and the cleaning of bugs in buildings Can the work fall to you ordinary people?" "

    So during the whole process of searching for supplies, please give me 12 points of energy! Although one or two bites by these ghost insects will not kill you immediately, but now this During the period of natural disasters, there is an extreme shortage of medicines! If you don’t have too many base points to spend, you must be careful during the search for supplies!”

    Song Sitan and Jiang Li were sitting in the back row of the minibus, and they were introduced by the man. During the process of the matter, Song Sitan glanced roughly at the other people in the car.

    Most of the people in the car were young and middle-aged men, only two women, Song Sitan and another middle-aged woman with a sallow complexion.

    Except for Song Sitan and Jiang Li, two newcomers who participated in the material search for the first time, the others seemed to be veterans, and their weapons were quite complete. Also brought an ax and a hammer.

    Among them, the two with the best weapons, one of them was a tall young man with a Tang knife on his back, and the other burly man had already got a gun.

    The strong man with the holster on his waist didn't know if he noticed Song Sitan's gaze, and turned his head to look behind him.

    Seeing Song Sitan and Jiang Li who didn't seem to be carrying any weapons on the surface, the brawny man stepped forward, squeezed away the middle-aged man who was originally sitting in the front row of Song Sitan, looked at Song Sitan and said with a smile: "This material expedition It’s rare to see women in the team.”

    “Seeing that you don’t carry any weapons with you, you must be newcomers at first glance, right?”

    "How about it, do you want to form a team with me and my brother to search for supplies? With us covering you, I guarantee that you two rookies can survive this first search for supplies." During the search for supplies,

    especially For women, apart from causing unnecessary trouble and coveting for herself and her companions, a pretty face can't bring Song Sitan any benefits.

    So before going out this time, she deliberately used a dark liquid foundation and special-effect makeup cream to make up herself. At this moment, Song Sitan looks good except for her eyes, and her whole face is so ordinary that it belongs to the crowd and cannot be found at a glance. the kind that arrived.

    With such a face, the other party is definitely not coming to talk to Song Sitan because of Song Sitan's appearance, so the other party's purpose can only be for money.