father was bitten by a rat , my uncle and I’s first choice is actually Beishi, but Beishi is too far away from us, we are afraid that our father will not be able to survive on the way, so we choose to come to Chenshi as a transit.” “I think if we really want to leave here

    , It’s better to take Beishi as the first place to stay first.”

    “If the environment there is really good, we can consider staying, if the situation is also bad, it’s not too late for us to choose another place.

    ” Everyone agrees with Beishi's proposal.

    Song Sitan immediately said: "Okay, since everyone has no objection to going to Beishi, let's discuss in advance the preparations to be done before going to Beishi.

    " Hummer."

    "There are eight of us now, and one car definitely won't fit in, so it's necessary to get another car back." When

    Tang Qi heard this, she suddenly had an idea: "Our car was not used before the natural disaster. Have you parked on the top floor of the elevator parking lot in the Binjiang Garden Community?"

    "The terrain there is high, and I pushed our car to the top floor of the elevator parking lot, I think there is a high probability that our car may not be flooded yet."

    "But I don't know if other residents in the community will also make their minds on the lift parking lot."

    Jiang Li heard the words: "Even if ordinary residents know that there are cars in the lift parking lot, at most they just go to pump oil. After all, there are no cars. Without the key, it is still very difficult to pry the car and turn it on and run directly like in the movie.” “

    In addition, the lift parking lot cannot operate after a power outage, even if you can climb the lift parking lot with a height of more than ten meters with bare hands. But when there is no electricity, how to drive the car is also a problem."

    Tang Qi's eyes lit up and said: "How could I forget about this!

    " In the case of a power outage, if you want to bring a car from the top floor of the elevator parking lot to the ground without damage, unless the other party has as much space as Si Tan or Jiang Shuo!"

    Song Sitan said after hearing this: "If that's the case, then it's easy I'll find an opportunity in these two days, and I'll go out at night by myself and bring the car back."

    Tang Qi raised her eyebrows when she heard this, "If you go out alone, it may not be easy to deal with danger, or..."

    Before Tang Qi finished speaking, Song Sitan stopped him and said, "Based on my current mental strength, my space gate can only last for five seconds at most." "I left the office building, returned to the office building, and

    teleported to the elevator The parking lot and getting down from the elevator parking lot, which means that a total of four space doors need to be opened.” “

    One space door lasts for one second, and only I can control the single opening and closing time of this space door. Within this second or so."

    "Any more people, even if they just slow down their pace, may cause them to fail to return to the office building that day."

    Hearing this, everyone pondered for a moment, and then told Song Sitan to go out alone After paying attention to safety at all times, he also agreed to this proposal.

    With the solution to the problem of the source of vehicles, Song Sitan continued: "According to my speculation, in order to maintain the operation of a large shelter like Beishi, on the premise that banknotes have lost their function, the shelter should have its own currency system. "