Sitan Nodding, "I think so too."

    "Besides, among these three people, one is ice-type and the other is spirit-type, plus their Humvee, if everyone can cooperate, I think we will have sources of diesel and oil during the extreme cold period." Yes."

    "The benefits outweigh the risks right now, I think we can try to take them in, if those two grown men try to harm us after waking up, it's not too late to kill them." Jiang Li nodded upon hearing this,

    " OK! Then I'll contact Tang Qi and ask her to ask Guan Yang to go downstairs."

    Song Sitan nodded, "Tell Tang Qi again, let her take Jiang Shuo to the eighth floor, and use the space to move three more beds next to us In the company's president's office."

    Jiang Li nodded and used the walkie-talkie to contact Tang Qi and the others.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan walked up to the little girl with an anxious face again, and said to her, "It's okay to help you, but you need to be clear about one thing." "We are not

    saviors, and all help is not free."

    The girl understood Understanding the meaning of Song Sitan's words, he immediately knelt down in front of her, looked at Song Sitan with red eyes and said, "Sister, as long as you can save my father and give us a bite to eat, my little uncle and I's supernatural powers are absolutely I can help you!"

    In this weather where the ambient temperature is as high as 60 degrees, the ground temperature is extremely high.

    The moment the little girl knelt down, Song Sitan could see the flickering painful expression on the little girl's face.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan frowned and said in a deep voice: "Don't kneel to me, we can only count it as a transaction."

    After speaking, Song Sitan took out three masks from his trouser pocket again and handed them to the little girl, "I'm not sure about you and you. Is your father infected with the plague? Please put on your masks first, and we will take you upstairs later." "

    Thank you sister! I really appreciate your willingness to take us in!" The little girl endured the burning pain on her knees and stood up from the ground. Getting up, he took the mask Song Sitan handed over with a grateful face and put it on himself, his uncle and father.

    Just at this moment, Guan Yang ran down the stairs in a hurry.

    Song Sitan took out another mask for him to put on, and together with Jiang Li and the others, they carried the two unconscious men into the vacant company's president's office on the 11th floor.

    The little girl's uncle passed out because of excessive mental energy consumption and malnutrition, so in order to prevent him from waking up and causing trouble, Guan Yang and Jiang Li directly tied him to the big solid wood bed with ropes.

    Following her uncle and father in the last days for so long, the little girl not only showed no resistance to what Guan Yang and the others did, on the contrary, she obediently sat on a chair beside her when she entered the room, looking curiously at the door and looking into the office Jiang Shuo looking around.

    Song Sitan, who has been watching the little girl's every move, knows very well that the little girl should have confirmed which of them is the awakened one by virtue of her own abilities.

    This little girl's awakening ability is definitely a very good auxiliary ability to help them discover potential threats after more and more awakened people.