Chapter 30 (Revised)

Start from the beginning

    In half an hour, Jiang Li was kicked out of the house by Song Sitan when he and Jiang Shuo were taken in by Song Sitan at the beginning of the natural disaster. He talked about how he took his younger brother to leave the Binjiang Garden to survive after the heavy rain, and then talked about the extreme cold and extreme heat. The team survived and lived through various natural disasters, and finally talked about the awakening of their ability to enter the shelter.

    The whole story is closely related to their previous life experiences, and the time points can be completely matched. The only missing part is that Jiang Li did not mention what the awakening ability of him and Jiang Shuo was. In addition, he did not directly say how he died unexpectedly and was reborn.

    But even so, after hearing his full description of the dream, Song Sitan was able to confirm that Jiang Li was reborn just like her!

    Song Sitan is not a fool, she knows very well that when the fact that Jiang Li was reborn became a fact, what she did in this life must be abnormal in his opinion.

    Otherwise, he couldn't have ran out to help her throw the body without asking anything before, wouldn't have taken the initiative to help her carry the blame for murder in front of Tang Qi and the others, and he wouldn't have secretly taken the high-voltage electric baton to his home and lied to tell Tang Qi and the others belonged to his father.

    In fact, this little secret between the two has been like a piece of window paper before, just waiting for whoever can't help but open his mouth to poke it.

    With his hair already half dry, Song Sitan put down the towel in his hand, walked slowly to Jiang Li, looked down at him with a condescending smile and said, "Are you really going to have a showdown with me like this?"

    Jiang Li looked at Song Sitan deeply, with a smile of mutual understanding in his eyes, "Actually, you and I already know it well, don't you?"

    Song Sitan nodded, then raised his eyebrows and said: "So, tell me about your purpose. Right? Now to expose this matter, you shouldn’t just want to play a frank game with me, right?”

    Jiang Li sat up, looked at Song Sitan seriously and said: “Jiang Shuo’s ability is a plant with planting space It's a supernatural power."

    "I'm confessing this to you now because I want to tell you that with us here, not only will the fact that you have space not be exposed, but Jiang Shuo and I can help you cover it up perfectly." Cousin Song

    Sitan For a moment, it was understandable for Jiang Li to notice the abnormality of her rebirth, but she never expected that he would also know about her own space?

    When was it exposed? Could it be that he could guess that she has a space just by the electric baton before? This is so fucking nonsense!

    Jiang Li isn't deliberately bombing her, is he?

    Song Sitan's heartbeat was beating like a drum, but the expression on his face quickly returned to normal. He was about to refute him, but Jiang Li said in a deep voice: "I met Xu Xiang once before I was reborn. In the Awakened team, he is in charge of transporting supplies by using space ability, and he is also appreciated by their captain for his ability." "You may not know,

    Xu Xiang boasted when he met everyone, he had a big grievance Planting an ex-girlfriend, not to mention giving him money and supplies, even the space he owns was given by his ex-girlfriend..." "

    If you are also reborn, I think you have no reason to let this jade pendant It fell into Xu Xiang's hands."

    "Damn it!" Song Sitan's fist hardened in an instant.