delivery It is integrated, and I think the stock of various materials inside should not be less than that of the supermarket, and the geographical location is relatively remote, so few people would think of searching for materials there in a short period of time." Said, Jiang

    Li After a pause, he said, "The most important thing is that I have the access control card of that company in my hand."

    Hearing Jiang Li's explanation, Song Sitan was slightly taken aback. A picture of a man acting as a model.

    In addition, he is usually a seldom talker, so he introduced the live broadcast base in such detail...

    Is there a possibility that he is using his previous experience to let everyone choose a better place than Binjiang Garden Community?

    And according to the experience of the previous life, after Jiang Li took his younger brother out of Binjiang Garden, he not only had a good life, but even got a gun...

    Song Sitan was silently meditating, and did not express his opinion immediately.

    On the contrary, when Tang Qi heard Jiang Shuo's description, she immediately became energetic and said, "If there are really plenty of supplies there, can we just move there to live before the natural disaster is over?

    " It's too unsafe to move supplies in the community."

    Song Sitan was also slightly taken aback when she heard Tang Qi's proposal. In order to go to university in Chen City, her father thought it was too troublesome to deal with interpersonal relationships in the dormitory. I can often see my daughter's thoughts, so I bought these three houses for her in the Binjiang Garden Community near the University City.

    After Song Sitan's father passed away, she had no relatives to worry about, and the only people she could care about were Tang Qi and Jiang Li who were also in Chen City.

    Because of this, Song Sitan thought over and over again, and finally chose the three houses in Binjiang Garden in Chen City as the survival base after the natural disaster.

    However, although the floors of the three houses in Binjiang Garden are high enough, and it is a newly built community, she does not need to worry about flooding and typhoon damage, but after all, the occupancy rate of Binjiang Garden community is too high. It is too much trouble to rise.

    Right now, if everyone can find a place with plenty of supplies and few people to settle down, it may really be a lot less troublesome than staying in the Binjiang Garden Community and facing a bunch of hungry neighbors.

    In addition, Jiang Li obviously intends to guide everyone to gather at the live broadcast base...

    Maybe there is really a good new place?

    Song Sitan cast his eyes on Jiang Li, and asked deliberately: "Do you think Tang Qi's proposal is feasible?"

    Jiang Li responded after hearing the words: "According to my observation, it is indeed a good idea to use the office building of the live broadcast base as a temporary foothold. Choose."

    "But also because there are a lot of supplies there, after the residents of Chen City search the supermarkets and small shops around their residences, it is inevitable that some people will take the office buildings as the search target." "I can only say that danger and opportunity coexist."

    Hearing

    this Everyone fell into deep thought, and finally Guan Yang was the first to speak: "I think even if we don't move to the live broadcast base, there will be a lot of dangers, right? You see, when we came back from the supermarket today, our building The eyes of the residents looking at the food in our hands are no different from hungry wolves." "