After drinking a steaming bowl of red dates, wolfberry and ginger tea, I stayed vigil last night and followed Song Sitan who had been busy all morning this morning, my eyelids were a little twitching.

    When Jiang Li saw it, he took the binoculars from Song Sitan's hand and said, "It's fine if Jiang Shuo and I are here to watch, you go to bed first, and we'll call you if there is a situation." Jiang Shuo also nodded seriously when he heard the words

    , "Yes, I will stay here and wait for sister Tang Qi and the others to come back. Sister, you didn't sleep all night last night. You should go to sleep now!" Thinking of

    Tang Qi and the others bringing food When I came back, I bumped into the residents in the building, and there would inevitably be another dispute. This meeting must be full of energy.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan handed the briquettes in his arms to Jiang Shuo, "Okay, then I'll go and take a moment. When you see Tang Qi and the others come back, remember to call me immediately." ......

    Song

    Sitan fell asleep for two When I was young, but I had something in my heart, I didn't sleep very peacefully.

    When getting up from the bed, Song Sitan looked at his watch and found that it was almost 9 o'clock.

    It was almost 6:30 in the morning when Tang Qi and the others went out.

    Seeing that more than two hours had passed and they hadn't come back, Song Sitan walked to the bay window, looked at Jiang Li and the others who were clearly worried, and said, "Haven't you seen Tang Qi and the others?"

    Jiang Li shook his head when he heard the words, "I haven't seen anyone yet, why don't you sleep more?"

    "We don't have all of us, I can't sleep well." Looking downstairs through the glass and the pouring rain outside.

    In the direction of the southeast gate of the community, there are two assault boats leaving the community one after the other, but there is no shadow of any assault boat in the direction of the return.

    In addition, at this point in time, many residents in the community have discovered the delivery of relief supplies.

    Song Sitan used binoculars to look around in front of several surrounding units, and saw many residents swimming with bare hands or using bathtubs and bed boards to swim towards the rescue supplies.

    Seemingly aware of what Song Sitan was looking at, Jiang Shuo on the side said in a low tone, "I just took a telescope and saw a person swimming towards the rescue supplies, who was directly washed away by the current, and there was a person in the water fighting for the rescue supplies. There was a fight."

    Song Sitan touched Jiang Shuo's soft short hair to appease him, and seeing that the time was almost up, he sent another message to Tang Qi and the others on his mobile phone to inquire about the situation.

    But I don't know if Tang Qi and the others were busy sailing and didn't notice. The other side was the same as before, and there was still no news.

    In order to suppress the uneasiness in their hearts, the three of them continued to use binoculars to observe the situation in the southeast gate area and the community while chatting casually.

    Time passed by, and seeing the time approaching half past nine, Song Sitan couldn't sit still, and was considering whether to use a kayak to meet Tang Qi and the others in the direction of the supermarket.

    Song Sitan's cell phone suddenly had a notification message.

    Song Sitan hurriedly turned on his phone to check and found that it was from Tang Qi.