everyone Sooner or later, we have to move to live in the corridor. Instead of waiting for that time to move, we should find a good place for ourselves

    ." "That's it." Song Sitan nodded, looked at Wang Jianming and the others and said, "It seems that you are really determined not to move. I'm about to leave the 18th floor, if that's the case, then don't blame me for being unkind."

    After finishing speaking, Song Sitan took out his mobile phone and sent a message directly in the building group.

    1801: Reward: Whoever can knock down a family of three stuck in the corridor on the 18th floor can get 100 grams of cat food from me.

    100 grams of cat food is not much, but for the residents who have no rice to cook, this 100 grams of cat food can be taken home and boiled to eat, at least it can provide a meal for a family of three.

    So as soon as Song Sitan sent out the news, residents in the group immediately responded.

    1503: I'll take this job! Tell them not to run away! I'm going up with my dad and my brother right now!

    901: Upstairs, your typing speed is too fast! Does your family have enough, if you don’t count me, I only share 20 grams of cat food, do you think it’s okay? Cat food, I found that sprinkling some pepper and salt tastes quite delicious, much better than eating plain porridge.

    1503: Go away, my family has enough, we have already gone out and are going upstairs, so hurry up next time!

    After this news popped up, there was indeed a sound of going upstairs in the corridor, but the sound didn't seem to come from the 15th floor, but directly from Song Sitan and the others on the 17th floor downstairs.

    The two floors are very close to each other, but in the blink of an eye, a young couple and a middle-aged couple who looked about 50 years old rushed to the 18th floor aggressively.

    After the family of four rushed to the 18th floor, they looked at Wang Jianming with the same expression as a briquette seeing its beloved pot.

    The middle-aged man in the lead confirmed the target of the reward, and then looked at Song Sitan and said, "We are the neighbors downstairs of your house in 1702, and they are the ones you said were staying on the 18th floor, right!

    " Familiar, after the natural disaster, his family has been scolding Xu Xiang and his family in the group.

    Just looking at the news in the group, the family's personality seems to be quite straightforward.

    Thinking in his heart, Song Sitan nodded at the middle-aged man and said: "The three of them want to come up and stay, but if we don't let them, they will just stay here. If I drive them out, I will follow the instructions in the group. I will pay you."

    Wang Jianming and Li Yujuan quit on the spot when they heard this, looked at Song Sitan and said, "Didn't we take the initiative to move down when you said you would give us food? You give us the 100 grams of cat food directly, and we Move down now!"

    Song Sitan sneered when he heard the words: "And then? When the cat food is finished, you move it up again and play rogue?

    " The troublemaker got even a little bit."

    Song Sitan said, looking at the family of four on the 17th floor, "So, can you take this job?" Hearing that the

    head of the household in 1702 immediately rolled up his sleeves, "Yes, I can! As long as there is food, we are happy to resist two more people!"