Song Sitan sighed softly, "At least before the food in the whole building is eaten, you probably won't be able to see the scene of a large group of residents coming to our 18th floor." Tang Qi was

    stunned After a while, he instantly understood the intention of Song Sitan's move today.

    Generally, a large number of residents organize together to grab food, and there will definitely be organizers among them. Song Sitan distributed free cat food as bait today, so that all the troubled residents would turn their finger on the organizers of the riots for food on the spot.

    Today, there are three vivid examples of Xu Xiang, Li Qiuyan and Zhao Qianqian, which have already shown that once someone gathers a crowd to make trouble on the 18th floor, then the event organizer will definitely be the first to suffer.

    In this way, who would dare to take the initiative to find trouble on the 18th floor?

    After figuring this out, Tang Qi admired Song Sitan's meticulous planning and felt sorry for her at the same time.

    In Tang Qi's eyes, a girl like Song Sitan, who was from a wealthy family and was spoiled by her father, with a pure and kind personality and could even be called a silly and sweet girl, should always be well protected.

    Now her personality has changed drastically, which is enough to see how Song Sitan was bullied by Xu Xiang's bastard family during the few months when she went abroad for training!

    Thinking of this, Tang Qi immediately itched her fists and said: "It's a pity! I couldn't rush over to slap that dog Xu Xiang in person today! It's best for this guy to calm down after this incident, otherwise he will fall into my mother's hands again. Look at my mother." Don't beat his front teeth out yourself!"

    "???"

    Song Sitan, who was originally worried about what kind of psychological shadow Tang Qi and the others would suffer because of today's scene, now looked at Tang Qi's furious look with question marks on his head.

    However, Tang Qi and the others have a carefree personality, and they are a bit more nervous in some aspects, which may be a good thing in this last world.

    Withdrawing his thoughts, Song Sitan wanted to ease everyone's emotions, and said: "Who is the undercover board game, do you want to play?"

    Tang Qi, who was annoyed just now, immediately responded positively when she heard that she was going to play: "Go, then Come to my house to play! Sister, I am in a good mood today, please eat the sausage fried rice I cooked by myself tonight!"

    Guan Yang responded and followed Tang Qi into the house to prepare, Song Sitan walked up to Jiang Shuo, pulled him tightly He stretched out his little hand, and sure enough, he saw deep dents from his fingernails on his palm due to too much force.

    Song Sitan sighed softly, rubbed Jiang Shuo's little hand, and said warmly, "Is Xiaoshuo scared?"

    Jiang Shuo pursed his lips tightly, his pale face was about to shake his head, but after a pause, he threw himself into Song Sitan's arms and choked. Said: "Sister, those adults are so scary!"

    Song Sitan patted Jiang Shuo's back comfortingly, really couldn't bear to let such a young child face this.

    After venting his accumulated emotions, Jiang Shuo slowly backed away, looked carefully at Song Sitan and said softly, "Will my sister be afraid when facing those people?" Song Sitan nodded, "Of course my sister will be afraid, just thinking

    of Behind my sister there is such a cute Xiaoshuo and you, sister Tang Qi, who need my protection, so I am not afraid!"

    Jiang Shuo thought for a while, and suddenly patted Song Sitan on the back solemnly, and said seriously: "Sister Don't be afraid! I will study hard with my brother! When I become stronger, I will protect my sister, so she doesn't have to be afraid."