There was a new round of scolding in the group, and this round of scolding continued from last night until noon today.

    Song Sitan glanced at it roughly, and saw that there was nothing special about it, so he turned off his phone, hugged the briquettes and fell asleep.

    In the early morning of the 11th day of the typhoon on July 8, Song Sitan was woken up by the continuous sound of knocking on the door and the low and long hum of coal balls.

    When a cat makes this kind of sound, it usually means to be vigilant and drive away, especially at the moment when the coal ball is making this sound against the door.

    Song Sitan checked the monitor and understood instantly.

    The people standing at the door of the unit at the top of the stairs are Li Qiuyan, Xu Xiang's mother, and Xu Xiaolong, Xu Xiang's younger brother.

    From this point of view, the briquette is not only very sensitive to smell, but also very vengeful. It obviously still remembers when Xu Xiaolong hit it with a slingshot, that's why it got so angry after smelling Xu Xiaolong's smell.

    But the mother and son came to the 18th floor early in the morning and kept knocking on the door, not knowing why.

    Song Sitan slowly stood up and tidied his hair in a neat ponytail, then held the coal ball in his arms, opened the door and walked out.

    Li Qiuyan was still knocking on the door, shouting at the top of her voice while knocking on the door. Song Sitan and Tang Qi almost opened the door and came out at the same time.

    Tang Qi had met Xu Xiang's mother before. When she saw her, Tang Qi stepped in front of Song Sitan, glared at Li Qiuyan and said, "You have no quality! If you knock on the door, just knock on the door well, whatever you want!" Li Qiuyan beat the

    shrew With her temperament fully displayed, she pointed at Tang Qi and said, "Who are you calling a shrew! You..."

    Before Li Qiuyan finished speaking, Guan Yang came out of the room with a dark face.

    Li Qiuyan had always bullied the weak and feared the strong, but when she saw Guan Yang coming out of the house in a tall and burly manner, her aura suddenly faltered.

    Song Sitan showed impatience, looked at Li Qiuyan coldly and said, "What's the matter with you coming to smash our door on the 18th floor so early in the morning?"

    As soon as Song Sitan said this, Li Qiuyan seemed to have just thought of her purpose, and immediately stared at Song Sitan and said "Is it you who broke into our room door when everyone was asleep in the middle of the night and stole all our food and vegetables!"

    Song Sitan looked at her as if she was mentally retarded, raised his eyebrows and said, "I just said What did you do this early in the morning, it turned out that the food in the house was stolen by a lock picker."

    "Then, Ms. Li, how did you confirm that the one who stole your food is from our 18th floor?" "

    I don't know which bastard who killed a thousand knives did it! Didn't I just confirm it one by one?"

    Li Qiuyan Talking at the top of his voice, he looked at Song Sitan and said, "My son dumped you and fell in love with Xiao Zhao again. I wouldn't be surprised if you did such a thing out of jealousy!" Song Sitan seemed to have heard

    something It was a big joke, he stared at Li Qiuyan coldly, and walked down the stairs step by step.

    Sensing the change in Song Sitan's aura, the briquettes held in her arms were also staring closely at Xu Xiaolong who was beside Li Qiuyan with a pair of cat's eyes. It seemed that the aura was only waiting for Song Sitan's instruction, and it dared to jump up and scratch the opponent's face. .