802 made a lot of money during this period of natural disasters by relying on the sky-high price of food, but no matter how much food her family had, she still had a lot of food. As more and more residents went to buy food, his family's food was also on the verge of running out. .

    It is not known when the typhoon will pass, and the five members of 802 also have to eat to ensure that they will not be hungry before the typhoon ends.

    802 must set aside some of the grain hoarded for self-eating, and it is impossible to sell all of it.

    So, just before nine o'clock last night, 802 sent a message in the building group.

    802: @Everyone, my food, vegetables, and eggs have all been sold out, and they will no longer be sold from today, so don't knock on the door again! Even if I knock on the door, I can't sell it!

    In fact, when someone in the group sells grain at a high price, most residents in the building don't have a strong sense of urgency to buy grain.

    After all, most people still hope that the typhoon will end as soon as possible.

    Under the influence of this kind of psychology, when there is still a little food left at home, many households with ordinary incomes who have to pay off their mortgages and car loans are actually not willing to immediately go to 802 to buy sky-high food at such a high price.

    After all, what if they had just spent tens of thousands of dollars to buy sky-high food, and the typhoon stopped and society restored order, wouldn't they be wronged?

    Therefore, in Building 36, since 802 raised the price of grain to 200 yuan a catty three days ago, most of the residents, after weighing the price of grain and the food stock in their homes, have no doubts about whether to continue to buy grain from 802. Residents are on the sidelines.

    In this case, it would be fine if the 802 grain continued to be sold, but since last night, the grain has suddenly stopped selling.

    As soon as the news came out, it meant that the food source in Building 36 was cut off, and many residents who didn't have much food left at home became anxious all of a sudden.

    302 Aunt Jiang Li: @802, why is the food suddenly not sold? My family has just finished eating food, and I'm about to buy some! Be flexible and sell me another ten catties!

    503: @802, my food has just bottomed out, and I’m about to ask you to buy it. The typhoon has been blowing for ten days and it should be over soon. If your family eats for yourself, there’s no need to keep so much food. Take it out again sell some!

    1503: @802, yes, many residents in the building haven't had time to buy food yet, why don't you sell it?

    802: You old @我不负不负! When it was sold before, one or both of you thought it was expensive and didn't come to buy it earlier, but now that I don't sell it, you are clamoring to buy it again! Do you city people have brain problems? Once again, my family has sold out of food, you have to find someone else to buy it! Don't bother me!

    802: There are more! Stop knocking on my door endlessly! If anyone comes to knock on my door again, the residents of our 802 are not vegetarians either!

    302 Aunt Jiang Li: @802, fuck! We are buying food from you, not asking you to deliver it. If you don’t sell it, you say you don’t want to sell it, why are you still cursing like a shrew!

    1001: Exactly! One by one, the urban people and the rural people shouted, looking up several generations, whose family didn't come from the countryside? And I was admitted to a university in the countryside. I have the impression that my old family is simple and kind! A rascal like you who can only make a fortune in disasters, stop running out and pretending to be a rural person to embarrass yourself!