The owner group was affected by them, and the news popped up intermittently overnight.

    And the pop-up frequency of these messages reached its peak at 7:00 this morning.

    Building 11, 101: @物业小刘, after the heavy rain last night, the stagnant water in my house has submerged my feet, and I looked through the peephole outside the house to see that the stagnant water is almost as deep as my calf. Are we going to drown alive if we stay in the house? No. 103 ,

    Building 3: @物业小刘, @废业计划小李, our owners usually pay so much property fees, is this how you solve problems at critical moments? How to solve the problem of stagnant water? What if we are relocating the submerged residents in a unified place by the property management!

    Building 5, 101: I have already moved out of the house with mattresses, quilts and daily necessities, and there is no sign of the typhoon stopping outside. I don’t want to be drowned at home, so I’d better go upstairs and talk to my neighbors about it. Borrow it.

    1803, Building 17: @物业小刘, @店业计划小李, didn’t you say that you can solve the power outage problem this morning? When will it be resolved? I dare not open the refrigerator now, for fear of speeding up the thawing of the food in the refrigerator!

    Property owner Xiaoliu: @Everyone, in view of the fact that the typhoon outside has not stopped, and the wind and rain outside are too strong, the proposal of taking everyone to move to another place is very risky, and our property management cannot afford this responsibility.

    Property manager Xiaoliu: For the sake of the safety of the owners of the lower floors, it is recommended that all residents on the first floor of the unit pack up their essential belongings and move out of the first floor, and find upstairs neighbors to borrow.

    Property Xiaoliu: @Everyone, high-rise residents of all units, if there are extra vacant rooms in the house, please carry forward the spirit of mutual help and provide a temporary place for the neighbors on the first floor to help them tide over the difficulties together!

    Building 13, 703: @物业小刘, it's easy to say, you're not letting people live in your house, it's not a big problem to take the downstairs neighbors to live for a day or two, but what if the typhoon doesn't stop? The two big families are crowded in the same room, regardless of whether there are conflicts or not. With so many people crowded together, how to solve the problem of food sources?

    Room 1001, Building 32: Exactly! This borrower is a family, with different living habits and different food reserves. These are all problems! It would be fine if they brought enough food to live in. If they move in empty-handed, should we let them watch when we eat? How to solve the food problem?

    The group was arguing about the reply of the property, and Song Sitan was watching. The briquettes who were sleeping in the nest suddenly rushed to the door vigilantly, with their ears blown as if they were listening to something.

    The briquettes are very familiar with the scents of Tang Qi, Guan Yang, and Jiang Shuo. If they smelled them, the briquettes would have happily jumped to Song Sitan's side to call her to open the door, and now the vigilance of the briquettes is obviously coming. is a stranger.

    Song Sitan was thinking about it, and sure enough, her house was rang at the next moment.

    The location of Building 36 in the community is on a gentle slope in the southernmost part of the community.

    In Song Sitan's understanding, if the water on the first floor of the lower slope just reached the calf, then the buildings above the gentle slope should not be flooded. It should not be that someone came to borrow it now.